One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Clan Activity Discussion - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Clan Activity Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=2580)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - [PETA] Doodat - 04-08-2014 11:39 PM

The only reason I can't organize this is because I have AP tests and such coming up. Also, the GG clan tournament is not done yet.

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - Phyresis - 04-09-2014 03:02 AM

I'll pm you later about this Memories. We can probably work something out with the Davis cup format, or maybe just some sort of league between the clans in regular games.

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - Necrocat219 - 04-09-2014 03:15 AM

I remember almost flicking past the outwitters symbol on the App Store. Had no idea what it would ke about but the name sounded good, could have easily missed it! Did a google search and here I am Smile but that's only because I would think a game like this would have a forum.

Every time that the top 200 list is released a link to the thread is linked to be fair. Exploring the forums can't be hard for those that would end up being active in a clan.

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - Phyresis - 04-09-2014 03:30 AM

(04-09-2014 03:15 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  I remember almost flicking past the outwitters symbol on the App Store. Had no idea what it would ke about but the name sounded good, could have easily missed it! Did a google search and here I am Smile but that's only because I would think a game like this would have a forum.

Every time that the top 200 list is released a link to the thread is linked to be fair. Exploring the forums can't be hard for those that would end up being active in a clan.
I found this game on the AppStore near the beginning, but I was on vacation and didn't have stable internet. I didn't visit the forums until a couple months later.
I tried to get some of my RL friends into the game, but they said they didn't like how long it took for people to send their turns. Asynchronous games aren't for everyone I guess. I

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - [PETA] Doodat - 04-09-2014 04:36 AM

I played late season 2 into beginning of season 3, but none of my friends like it because the game is too nerdy >.>

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - Necrocat219 - 04-09-2014 05:02 AM

I've only got people from other games to play this to be fair. Some people that I know that play clash of clans when I show this think it looks a little childish.

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - TheGreatErenan - 04-09-2014 06:27 AM

(04-09-2014 03:30 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  I tried to get some of my RL friends into the game, but they said they didn't like how long it took for people to send their turns. Asynchronous games aren't for everyone I guess. I

am a vampire and

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - Chemoeum - 04-09-2014 06:50 AM

(04-09-2014 06:27 AM)TheGreatErenan Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 03:30 AM)Phyresis Wrote:  I tried to get some of my RL friends into the game, but they said they didn't like how long it took for people to send their turns. Asynchronous games aren't for everyone I guess. I

am a vampire and

I am part of a new team pack.

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - Dabestbro - 04-09-2014 07:22 AM

Yes, outwitters doesn't appeal to most of my friends as they think it is a bit childish. I learnt about Outwitters when my friend was playing it on his iPod.

When he told me the details this was my expression: Angel

RE: Clan Activity Discussion - Poc 13 - 04-09-2014 07:31 AM

I don't know why, but the name and picture alone intrigued me enough to try it. I've had about 6 friends get it, but only 2 like it....I wonder why?