One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP (/showthread.php?tid=2544)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - Gf!sh - 12-04-2013 05:42 AM

Honestly, I have to agree with his final point. Foundry wasn't really the best pick for a tiebreaker. You can surely play on Sweetie Plains again, right? (that is, given that the very final will be a best-of-3 with all three Adorables-themed maps)

RE: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - Chemoeum - 12-04-2013 06:15 AM

Okay, it's cool to hear some feedback from at least two people. Map changing imminent. Randomly choosing another map.

The plan was to have the Almost Champs and the Final be off-turf. It's -- yeah, I guess it shouldn't be off-turf if it's all about the Adorables. Yup. I told you guys, I was new to making tourneys. Glad to have everyone be of support to have me become a better tourney maker.

Hmm, best of three. Can't have one match sitting alone in one section of the tourney. Best of three it is.

RE: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - .Memories. - 12-04-2013 06:31 AM

Please, pretty please, stop changing the rules.

RE: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - Chemoeum - 12-04-2013 06:43 AM

Sorry, hopefully the last time. I was like this in my head, when my tourney had a bunch of anomalies and everyone was suggesting stuff to get them fixed.

RE: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - .Memories. - 12-07-2013 02:45 AM

Not really sure what's happening... But here's that foundry game.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmKGM7AgM

RE: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - Chemoeum - 12-07-2013 05:22 AM

(12-07-2013 02:45 AM).Memories. Wrote:  Not really sure what's happening... But here's that foundry game.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAmKGM7AgM

Oh, you should have seen the updated post, the Foundry game was replaced with Adorables maps. But I guess I can do that "off-turf" thing again.

RE: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - .Memories. - 12-10-2013 03:08 AM

Confused I saw that post, but it seemed silly since we already started.

Just tell us what we should be doing now. I doubt iNoSky will want to continue - he seemed very off-put by the rule changes. So maybe it's just TGG and myself?

I don't care either way, but I do want to get this over with - win or lose. Smile

RE: The Petshop Tournament - ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP - Chemoeum - 12-10-2013 06:01 AM

If iNoSky really didn't want to continue in this tourney, he can reply to the thread that he doesn't want to continue. Then you and Griffin can Bo3 battle. Best of three.