One Man Left Studios Community Forums
CRASHING...I Give Up! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: CRASHING...I Give Up! (/showthread.php?tid=2515)

CRASHING...I Give Up! - Flyfly75 - 09-03-2013 10:25 PM

Crash, after crash, after crash.

I am having to re-start the Outwitters app five or six times, just to complete a single game! Sometimes it crashes while it's trying to load a game...music, spinning circle, then black screen and back to my desktop; other times, it's while the game is trying to make a move...make my move, all animation stops, black screen, and back to desktop.

Anyone else having this issue? None of my other apps have this issue and I have zero connectivity issues on my end, so I'm convinced it's not me. I love the game, but won't continue playing if it's this buggy.

I have 314 League wins to my credit, so while a relative newb, I'm not completely green and have not had this issue until recently.

Any help please? SadAngry

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - terenceshiu2005 - 09-03-2013 10:37 PM

Reinstall Outwitters.

Make sure you complete your turns before reinstallation

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - Flyfly75 - 09-04-2013 12:56 AM

Will all my purchases still be there after I re-install?

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 09-04-2013 01:05 AM

Yes, you might have to click "restore purchases" after you reinstall

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - Juslas - 09-04-2013 01:35 AM

Outwitters has had too many stability and server issues. To the point that any other apps would have been deleted from my phone.
But as writing this - Outwitters finally behaves like proper software, without issues.
I am running all the latest official updates on iPhone 4S. iPad mini and iPhone 4 are fine, too.

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - [PETA] Doodat - 09-04-2013 02:23 AM

I have had 0 problems using the iPhone 5 and the iPad 2

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - Sharugames - 09-04-2013 09:27 AM

Have had to reinstalled ones since playing 6-8 months and got all my games and purchases without problem.

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - Jordannadroj - 09-04-2013 02:46 PM

Mine crashes the first time I try to get in after I delete my multitask and open the app. But the second try always works. I think that is okay for the best game that I have ever played.

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - GreggA - 09-04-2013 11:38 PM

i have similar problem to Jordannadroj... generally crashes when i tap the icon to start the app. normally only happens once, but can happen several times. once in the game, it works fine with very few in-game crashes.
the start-up crash started after a re-install of the game.

fixing the crashes would be great, but outwitters tends give me more patience than other apps, due to its brilliance. Smile

RE: CRASHING...I Give Up! - Flyfly75 - 10-15-2013 04:27 AM

No issues at all since the sage advice here. Deleting and re-installing worked like a breeze.