One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Diamond 24 - 12 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Diamond 24 - 12 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] (/showthread.php?tid=2468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - Thrutchy - 09-16-2013 06:10 AM

(09-15-2013 10:38 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-15-2013 04:19 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPi6-woM

Arrhhhhg! I counted the wits finally! And I indeed could've checkmated you on turn #31. But I realized about it after I moved my runner to kill yours Sad! Good Game

I don't see it. What's the checkmate play? You can get the base down to 1, but all those units can be killed while blocking from another runner that you spawn.

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - Mag!cGuy - 09-16-2013 06:17 AM

Same here, you told me about this checkmate 10 times but I still don't see it!

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - His_Daddy - 09-16-2013 06:46 AM

I think he meant he made that mistake in 29. if he used that right runner to attack base and then spawn a runner and move bot, he should be able to finish the game on turn 31.

(09-16-2013 06:10 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  
(09-15-2013 10:38 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-15-2013 04:19 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgPi6-woM

Arrhhhhg! I counted the wits finally! And I indeed could've checkmated you on turn #31. But I realized about it after I moved my runner to kill yours Sad! Good Game

I don't see it. What's the checkmate play? You can get the base down to 1, but all those units can be killed while blocking from another runner that you spawn.

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - Gf!sh - 09-18-2013 09:59 PM

Are you guys ready for the Meeting game? I figured because iPro and Wolfpack already started theirs, we might wanna get going as well.

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - jesusfuentesh - 09-18-2013 11:37 PM

Announcement:

Did you really think your chance to get to the Grand Final had gone away? How wrong you were! Here is a point-to-fight-for counter so your hope isn't lost!

Points-to-fight-for counter:
iPro: 105
Good Game: 104
Diamond: 107
Wolfpack: 105
Anonymous: 141

You will find this thing at the top of the main thread. So, cheer up and have fun!

If you're enjoying this tourney and feel like making donations visit the follow link:

(this link has been removed because it doesn't comply with the terms and conditions of the forum)

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - jesusfuentesh - 09-19-2013 02:28 AM

Hi amoffett. How are you? It seems bluharbour hasn't started any of his matches and he forfeited one of them. Is all good with him? Will he be able to keep playing?

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - amoffett11 - 09-19-2013 03:08 AM

(09-19-2013 02:28 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Hi amoffett. How are you? It seems bluharbour hasn't started any of his matches and he forfeited one of them. Is all good with him? Will he be able to keep playing?

Yes, he will be able to keep playing. He was out of phone service or multiple devices or something, hence the forfeit, but I think it's all cleared up now. The forfeited game was going to be a loss anyways by the time it was forfeited, I'm sure if it were closer he would've found a way to take a turn.

What's up with the "If you're enjoying this tourney and feel like making donations visit the follow link:"

Were you expecting to be paid for organizing this?

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - jesusfuentesh - 09-19-2013 03:18 AM

(09-19-2013 03:08 AM)amoffett Wrote:  
(09-19-2013 02:28 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Hi amoffett. How are you? It seems bluharbour hasn't started any of his matches and he forfeited one of them. Is all good with him? Will he be able to keep playing?

Yes, he will be able to keep playing. He was out of phone service or multiple devices or something, hence the forfeit, but I think it's all cleared up now. The forfeited game was going to be a loss anyways by the time it was forfeited, I'm sure if it were closer he would've found a way to take a turn.

What's up with the "If you're enjoying this tourney and feel like making donations visit the follow link:"

Ah ok. Cool. I was wondering because aklee453 and iNoSky are ready for the Good Partner match.

As for the payment thing, It's a joke. I myself posted it that way. You can see that the post hasn't been modified. Haha. Just like I said before, this tournament is for cheering up the community and clan communication Wink

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - [PETA] Doodat - 09-19-2013 07:19 AM

(09-19-2013 03:18 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-19-2013 03:08 AM)amoffett Wrote:  

Ah ok. Cool. I was wondering because aklee453 and iNoSky are ready for the Good Partner match.

As for the payment thing, It's a joke. I myself posted it that way. You can see that the post hasn't been modified. Haha. Just like I said before, this tournament is for cheering up the community and clan communication Wink

LOL

RE: Diamond 12 - 6 Good Game [GG Clan Tourney] - His_Daddy - 09-19-2013 07:53 AM

Lol. Good one.