One Man Left Studios Community Forums
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - jesusfuentesh - 11-16-2013 11:44 PM

I didn't mean to be arrogant, I was thinking many people thought this would take sooooo long and I read Doodat was playing kind of alone his meetings. Playing "alone" a meeting match must be pretty boring and pointless. For me, we can wait forever Smile Everyone finished their single matches.

Though, I do say they should start their meeting matches. Or else, I'll be bound to reduce the timelimit per turn but this could decrease the quality of gaming.

Anyway, I would set one of these rules soon:

1. All meeting matches must be started before next Wednesday

2. New timelimit per turn

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - Gf!sh - 11-16-2013 11:50 PM

We could also make it a bit simpler: everyone starts all meeting games within the next week, and we'll discuss their progress afterwards. sure.

We could also make the turn time limit dependant on the length of the game: all turns after turn A will get 3 days instead of 4, all turns after turn B will get 2.5 days, etc, etc, etc.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - TheQwertiest - 11-16-2013 11:53 PM

but asking them to give up? what if he was playing alone. if he found it boring and pointless he would give it up himself. you belittle all their efforts till now by asking them to surrender.. specially doodats if he was infact playing alone.

i understand that you didnt mean it the way i interpreted it. but maybe just impose a timelimit or rules and if they cant follow, disqualify them. this is much better than asking them to surrender. but this is your tournament, run it the way you like.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - jesusfuentesh - 11-17-2013 12:09 AM

(11-16-2013 11:53 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  but asking them to give up? what if he was playing alone. if he found it boring and pointless he would give it up himself. if your concern is the time it would take, then penalize those who take too long.

you belittle all their efforts till now by asking them to surrender.. specially doodats if he was infact playing alone.

O.K. Exclamation

Thanks for your proposals and critics Wink

I apologize about the way I posted about Wolfpack. I don't want to mention any excuse why I posted so harsh. But it was my mistake. The main point is I don't want this to take very long and want the players to start the rest of the matches.

Pastil*, I am sorry. I understand your point. And I even agree with you

Doodat and Wolfpack, my mistake. I didn't mean it that way

Heart Sad

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-17-2013 01:02 AM

Edited and approved by Doodat^^. Yeah, everyone, just don't worry about this. It's all good. We will start our matches soon. Anonymous, do you have a host for our glitch game?

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - TheQwertiest - 11-17-2013 01:15 AM

meee :3

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - [PETA] Doodat - 11-17-2013 01:29 AM

Mkay, I think I'll probably host this, you should expect an invite from me or someone else recognizable. I'll let you know.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - TheQwertiest - 11-17-2013 01:35 AM

Okay Smile

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - Thrutchy - 11-17-2013 03:40 AM

That was a bit of drama!

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 11/03/13] - Canadia88 - 11-24-2013 12:01 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAsJPRmwsM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAiN3WqgoM