One Man Left Studios Community Forums
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 10-11-2013 03:29 AM

What turn were they playing?

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Thrutchy - 10-11-2013 03:34 AM

Jesus, I haven't seen a score update in a while.

You might consider changing the title of the thread. It probably shouldn't say "Score Up to date", because it becomes out of date very quickly. You might give the day it was updated instead.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 10-11-2013 03:45 AM

I am updating right now. Look the time when the first post was last modified and the recent replays

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - blckace - 10-11-2013 04:13 AM

They have made turns both of them.

@thrutchy thanks! I know you're a great player too, you've beaten me once a long time ago when I underestimated you Wink

Also I will captain both of our feedback team games shame none of those games is against iPro!

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 10/10/13]] - jesusfuentesh - 10-11-2013 06:04 AM

(10-11-2013 03:34 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  You might consider changing the title of the thread. It probably shouldn't say "Score Up to date", because it becomes out of date very quickly. You might give the day it was updated instead.

Everything is updated now. I am sorry for the delay.

Delay = Real life (work + college + gf) + hosting a meeting match + tourney matches + a few league matches

(10-11-2013 04:13 AM)blckace Wrote:  They have made turns both of them.

You can give up those matches, post the replay links and the respective points will be added to your team score

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 10/10/13]] - [PETA] Doodat - 10-11-2013 06:51 AM

(10-11-2013 06:04 AM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 03:34 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  You might consider changing the title of the thread. It probably shouldn't say "Score Up to date", because it becomes out of date very quickly. You might give the day it was updated instead.

Everything is updated now. I am sorry for the delay.

Delay = Real life (work + college + gf) + hosting a meeting match + tourney matches + a few league matches

(10-11-2013 04:13 AM)blckace Wrote:  They have made turns both of them.

You can give up those matches, post the replay links and the respective points will be added to your team score

He said they both made turns so they didn't violate the rules

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 10/10/13]] - .Memories. - 10-11-2013 06:53 AM

(10-11-2013 06:51 AM)Doodat Wrote:  He said they both made turns so they didn't violate the rules

He said they've made turns in the past, but now they're at 2 days, which violates the rules.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 10/10/13]] - blckace - 10-11-2013 08:05 AM

Here are the replays

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgN6R_wkM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgMGN4QkM

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 10/11/13]] - Pharmafan - 10-11-2013 11:02 PM

Just joined the Good Game Team and like to sign up!

pharmafan
Good Game Team
active

I hope we can make it to the grand final, I want to take part in this, so, I'll sign up just in case!

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Updated 10/11/13]] - lawtai - 10-12-2013 05:24 AM

Just a thought about the "meeting" matches.

The match between Wolfpack and Diamond League was started back in the end of August, with the first turn being sent by Wolfpack on August 29th. It's already been 40+ days, and we're currently on turn 17 with no one having a clear advantage yet, and honestly no one having made an initial attack.

While I definitely enjoy these matches, having participated in both Eurasia vs America matches, I believe that these matches will drag on for a very very long time having 4 being played. Already, I'm noticing that participation from our side has decreased from the initial start, and I believe that Doodat has mentioned that he's basically making the moves himself without much input from anyone else. We also haven't started the other 3 matches yet either.

I'm afraid that by the time these matches finish, interest in the first Good Game Clan Tourney may be very minimal, as it may take awhile before they're all completed.

Is there any willingness to maybe decouple the "meeting" matches from the rest of the tourney? I haven't brought this up with any other DL member, so I have no idea what they think about this, but just wanted to throw this out there to see what others think.