One Man Left Studios Community Forums
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 09-29-2013 06:08 AM

(09-29-2013 02:40 AM)blckace Wrote:  I might be subbing in

How many games do I have to play? Do I have to do anything other than win?

Please contact Pastil* and let him know. He'll tell you what to do. Pastil* should also post confirming your participation

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-29-2013 06:40 PM

Actually I wanted to ask about that. Which games have RandyDogz been disqualified in so I know what matches are left for the sub player

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Mag!cGuy - 09-29-2013 07:04 PM

All your inactivity problem make me think, why wouldn't, after the tourney, ipro and anonymous merge into one team? Each team has so few real members, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Thrutchy - 09-29-2013 10:04 PM

No, that would be a bad idea. Our clans aren't very active because we are top heavy. It is the same problem with the top 20. Both our clans need lower-league active players to help balance, i think. Merging anonymous and ipro might amplify the problem. Merging each with wolfpack or diamond would be better.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Mag!cGuy - 09-29-2013 10:08 PM

Hm you're right, like the anonymous wolfpack and the pro diamonds Big Grin

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Thrutchy - 09-29-2013 10:28 PM

I wouldn't be opposed to that unless we decide to solve the problem ourselves by recruiting active players. Since ipro official leaders are MIA, we have to solve that first.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-29-2013 11:32 PM

im not closed to the idea of merging. i think it would be fun.
but i think it would be better for the members to come up with a new clan name than merging the current names

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Mag!cGuy - 09-29-2013 11:34 PM

(09-29-2013 11:32 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  im not closed to the idea of merging. i think it would be fun.
but i think it would be better for the members to come up with a new clan name than merging the current names

Of course, I was joking ^^ It would indeed be pretty fun! The intern clan tourney would be damn nice too Tongue

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-29-2013 11:36 PM

on ipro, why dont you try contacting adam and alex or maybe the super mods if they are able to change the one managing the group to make it easier for you guys. it could be a temporary thing until alexjiang or mr banger comes back.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 09-30-2013 01:41 AM

(09-29-2013 06:40 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  Actually I wanted to ask about that. Which games have RandyDogz been disqualified in so I know what matches are left for the sub player

The official played games are scored on the first post of each clan-war thread.