One Man Left Studios Community Forums
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Fluffysox - 09-19-2013 03:19 PM

What is points to win for counter?

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 09-19-2013 10:21 PM

(09-19-2013 03:19 PM)Fluffysox Wrote:  What is points to win for counter?

"Counter" from couting machine.

"Fight for" from like you still have to battle to get those remaining points.

So, those are the remaining points of the pending matches

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - [PETA] Doodat - 09-20-2013 01:54 AM

(09-19-2013 10:21 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  

Basically it's how many points your clan can win based on what matches you haven't finished yet.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Fluffysox - 09-20-2013 02:47 PM

(09-20-2013 01:54 AM)Doodat Wrote:  
(09-19-2013 10:21 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  

Basically it's how many points your clan can win based on what matches you haven't finished yet.
Holy smokes that's a lot of points!

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-23-2013 06:47 PM

jesusfuentes, randydogz is currently missing in action and is timing out on the games where he is included. can we replace him with a player who hasnt signed up yet? because all our players are already at the max amount of games allowed

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 09-23-2013 09:57 PM

(09-23-2013 06:47 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  jesusfuentes, randydogz is currently missing in action and is timing out on the games where he is included. can we replace him with a player who hasnt signed up yet? because all our players are already at the max amount of games allowed

Hi Pastil*. I was actually waiting for an answer from you. I've messaged you on the thread Anonymous vs Wolfpack a long time ago.

Yes, you can replace him for a new player. Only remember the rules to sign up. And try to find him/her ASAP Wink

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - GreatGonzales - 09-24-2013 12:46 AM

Would just like to say - Jesusfuentesh is doing a great job of managing this competition. Thanks!

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Thrutchy - 09-24-2013 12:57 AM

I completely agree! Thank you!

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - =) Random Task (= - 09-24-2013 01:13 AM

Yes, he is doing a terriffic job!

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-24-2013 09:34 AM

(09-23-2013 09:57 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-23-2013 06:47 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  jesusfuentes, randydogz is currently missing in action and is timing out on the games where he is included. can we replace him with a player who hasnt signed up yet? because all our players are already at the max amount of games allowed

Hi Pastil*. I was actually waiting for an answer from you. I've messaged you on the thread Anonymous vs Wolfpack a long time ago.

Yes, you can replace him for a new player. Only remember the rules to sign up. And try to find him/her ASAP Wink

Okay cool. i will try to find one. thanks