One Man Left Studios Community Forums
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 09-12-2013 02:38 AM

(09-12-2013 12:09 AM)amoffett Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 11:41 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 11:23 AM)amoffett Wrote:  Hey,

GoHeat3 is going to withdraw from the tournament. He's busy with school and life and doesn't have time to play.

On the plus side, I think almost all his games are unstarted. Let me know what the rules are for replacing him.

Side note: jesusfuentesh, you might want to empty your forum inbox, I couldn't send you a PM

And, as for GoHeat, replace him where he's P2 without problem. Where he's P1 though, your opponent will be able to choose his player first.

I just want to clarify: for the P2 games, I can replace GoHeat with whoever I want.

For the P1 games, I replace GoHeat with whoever I want again, but before the match can start the opponent captain gets a chance to put someone else up, if they wish.

Assuming that this is the case, I will figure out who will replace him in the next day, and will put the replacements in the proper threads.

Exactly

(09-12-2013 12:33 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  jesusfuentesh, are our other clan members allowed to provide input to the meeting games? Nobody else in our clan has made a peep, but I'd like to use this opportunity to reactivate some of our dormant members by asking if they want to at least participate in these.

Yes they are my friend.

Soon I'll be giving an announcement about the players who are not playing enough matches.

Btw, I am one of them haha.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - [PETA] Doodat - 09-12-2013 12:49 PM

I think pretty much all my matches are ongoing or finished :c

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-12-2013 01:54 PM

Something is wrong with my outwitter app. or my profile?
Everytime I open up outwitters it fails to load my games and when I go to my profile a box comes out saying "Failed to fetch player profile. check internet connection" My internet is fine..
Online games requires Gamecenter. and it just loads forever.
I tried reinstalling the app, logging out then in again on my GC, respringing, on then off, closing all running apps.
Also tried playing on Safe mode still no luck

So anyway, what will happen to my games? incase this doesnt get fixed.
luckily Only 2 games have been started for me. 2v2 vs terence and awpertunity and 1v1 vs mycotic.
but I dont think I can find a replacement for me even if its allowed.. :/

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - =) Random Task (= - 09-12-2013 03:01 PM

Hane you tried turning the device off and on again?

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-12-2013 03:04 PM

yep..

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - =) Random Task (= - 09-13-2013 01:34 AM

Thats odd...

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - terenceshiu2005 - 09-13-2013 01:25 PM

(09-12-2013 01:54 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  Something is wrong with my outwitter app. or my profile?
Everytime I open up outwitters it fails to load my games and when I go to my profile a box comes out saying "Failed to fetch player profile. check internet connection" My internet is fine..
Online games requires Gamecenter. and it just loads forever.
I tried reinstalling the app, logging out then in again on my GC, respringing, on then off, closing all running apps.
Also tried playing on Safe mode still no luck

So anyway, what will happen to my games? incase this doesnt get fixed.
luckily Only 2 games have been started for me. 2v2 vs terence and awpertunity and 1v1 vs mycotic.
but I dont think I can find a replacement for me even if its allowed.. :/

I suggest you create another GC account to test the problem is caused by your device or outwitters profile. Ask help from Alex if it is caused by your profile.

Hope you can solve it shortly Smile

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 09-13-2013 08:17 PM

just restored my iPad to factory state and downloaded outwitters. if this doesn't work then I'll try what you said.

Edit:
It's fixed now

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Fluffysox - 09-15-2013 07:26 AM

Lol anonymous getting destroyed

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament (iPro takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - [PETA] Doodat - 09-15-2013 07:36 AM

Correction, Anonymous started later