One Man Left Studios Community Forums
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - terenceshiu2005 - 08-25-2013 12:10 PM

all 6 members in our clan are played absolutely evenly of 3 games per each clan Big Grin

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-26-2013 12:21 AM

Your attention PLEASE:

- The Game Center name of harvarnold is "harvarnold" (iPro). An "r" was missing.
- The Game Center name of izzilla is "izzilla" (Wolfpack). A "z" was missing.
- I hope everyone is having fun.
- Tip: A cup of coffee, camomille tea and pop corns help you get the pressure away when you play a match. Good luck everybody Smile

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Gf!sh - 08-27-2013 02:00 AM

Regarding the meeting games: allow the Sweet Tooth games to be started now, but not the Glitch games. That way, the clans can decide for themselves whether they want the games 2 on 2 or all after the normal games.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 08-27-2013 04:22 PM

(08-25-2013 04:33 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  I would disagree with that. While it is true what you say, this also means for iPro that each of their players would have 12 simultanious matches going on. That's a lot. Not to mention, they will also have only 6 players for the group games.

(Regarding Memories' original statement)

Atleast they have 6. we only have 5. we cant complete all the matches even if each of us plays 3 games.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Gf!sh - 08-27-2013 08:20 PM

One thing regarding timeout criteria: in the Think Quickly matches, the maximum time per turn is one day, however, you state that we can send in screenshots when it says '2 days ago'. Even though it displays the time in hours beforehand, and switches to '1 day ago' after a full day has elapsed.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-27-2013 09:18 PM

(08-27-2013 04:22 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  
(08-25-2013 04:33 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  I would disagree with that. While it is true what you say, this also means for iPro that each of their players would have 12 simultanious matches going on. That's a lot. Not to mention, they will also have only 6 players for the group games.

(Regarding Memories' original statement)

Atleast they have 6. we only have 5. we cant complete all the matches even if each of us plays 3 games.

Hi Pastil*. I'll give you chance to complete the team until September 8. I realized you started setting the matches. But please, don't continue unless you have completed the team.

I see you have 7 signed up members. Which ones should I remove?

(08-27-2013 08:20 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  One thing regarding timeout criteria: in the Think Quickly matches, the maximum time per turn is one day, however, you state that we can send in screenshots when it says '2 days ago'. Even though it displays the time in hours beforehand, and switches to '1 day ago' after a full day has elapsed.

Yeah I know. I did it on purpose. In the original thread I had put 1 day, and 1 day to send the screenshot. But I decided to change it to that way so the players have more time to send the turn. So, the turn SHOULD be sent within 1 day, but if it says 2 days is forfeit. "Should" would mean players are given a little extra time to send the turn then. I had consideration to really busy people. If you realize you'll find that "mistake" in the rest of the gameplay modes.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 08-27-2013 09:56 PM

Michendo and furrysox.
Michendo - I havent heard from him since he stated that he will join the tournament.
furrysox - he has confirmed that he will not be able to play in the tournament.

Thanks

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-27-2013 10:05 PM

(08-27-2013 09:56 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  Michendo and furrysox.
Michendo - I havent heard from him since he stated that he will join the tournament.
furrysox - he has confirmed that he will not be able to play in the tournament.

Thanks

You're welcome.

Ok. Find one more player. I'll allow you to sign up either an old or a new member. Let me know as soon as you find them. If there is anything else, private-message me.

I've just come to realize you still have 6 members:

poweewee
Pastil*
joelduque
Norahsul
RandyZdog
Wildat4lon

You can play with these. You said you have 5. Should I remove someone else?

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - amoffett11 - 08-27-2013 10:28 PM

(08-27-2013 09:18 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Yeah I know. I did it on purpose. In the original thread I had put 1 day, and 1 day to send the screenshot. But I decided to change it to that way so the players have more time to send the turn. So, the turn SHOULD be sent within 1 day, but if it says 2 days is forfeit. "Should" would mean players are given a little extra time to send the turn then. I had consideration to really busy people. If you realize you'll find that "mistake" in the rest of the gameplay modes.

I think this is a good idea actually. You should take at least one turn every day; however, under the old rules, if on day one I took a turn in the morning, and on day two I couldn't take a turn until the night, I would have lost the game. In fact, lets say there was only one time I was able to take my turns every day, and on day one I took a turn at 8:15, if on day two I didn't take my turn until 8:20, I would forfeit (if my opponent was lucky enough to catch me in my 5 minute window). I think this would be unreasonable, so it's good we've expanded the limit a bit.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 08-28-2013 12:09 AM

(08-27-2013 10:05 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  I've just come to realize you still have 6 members:

poweewee
Pastil*
joelduque
Norahsul
RandyZdog
Wildat4lon

You can play with these. You said you have 5. Should I remove someone else?

I'm still not sure if Norahsul can play. Her last message was that she is currently away and that she will look into the tournament on Monday.