One Man Left Studios Community Forums
1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: 1st GG Clan Tourney (WINNER: Anonymous Clan) [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=2435)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (CLAN WARS PUBLISHED) [Updated 08/21/13] - amoffett11 - 08-24-2013 07:34 AM

I think Thrutchys suggestion is a good one: playing in parallel once everything else is finished. The way things are going right now, I can't imagine even two at once, but once the other matches are settled down we could possibly handle doing the rest at once (in part because hopefully one or two will be done by then)

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (CLAN WARS PUBLISHED) [Updated 08/21/13] - Mag!cGuy - 08-24-2013 07:39 AM

(08-24-2013 07:34 AM)amoffett Wrote:  I think Thrutchys suggestion is a good one: playing in parallel once everything else is finished. The way things are going right now, I can't imagine even two at once, but once the other matches are settled down we could possibly handle doing the rest at once (in part because hopefully one or two will be done by then)

Completely agree.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (CLAN WARS PUBLISHED) [Score Up to date] - poweewee - 08-24-2013 01:23 PM

I concur.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (CLAN WARS PUBLISHED) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-24-2013 01:29 PM

(08-24-2013 07:39 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  
(08-24-2013 07:34 AM)amoffett Wrote:  I think Thrutchys suggestion is a good one: playing in parallel once everything else is finished. The way things are going right now, I can't imagine even two at once, but once the other matches are settled down we could possibly handle doing the rest at once (in part because hopefully one or two will be done by then)

Completely agree.

Well yeah. It sounds reasonable.

However, at some point, if there is any case where both clans would like to start one "meeting", we shouldn't stop them. It's up to them.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (CLAN WARS PUBLISHED) [Score Up to date] - TheQwertiest - 08-24-2013 03:16 PM

I apologize to those still waiting for anonymous to send in their line ups. We are still in the process of setting who goes where. Many thanks to powee for helping btw.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-24-2013 03:18 PM

(08-24-2013 03:16 PM)Pastil* Wrote:  I apologize to those still waiting for anonymous to send in their line ups. We are still in the process of setting who goes where. Many thanks to powee for helping btw.

That's ok my friend.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Thrutchy - 08-24-2013 05:43 PM

I'd like to make another suggestion about the "meeting" games: a different player should captain in each game for a clan. And the leader should not be used for any of these so they can focus on the overall. This should enable different clan members to drive each meeting game in parallel when that phase is reached.

When we've reached this phase of this tournament, these captains can be named just like has been done for the others games.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - terenceshiu2005 - 08-24-2013 07:35 PM

that's is definitely good for me. thanks mate.

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - jesusfuentesh - 08-24-2013 09:42 PM

(08-24-2013 05:43 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  I'd like to make another suggestion about the "meeting" games: a different player should captain in each game for a clan. And the leader should not be used for any of these so they can focus on the overall. This should enable different clan members to drive each meeting game in parallel when that phase is reached.

When we've reached this phase of this tournament, these captains can be named just like has been done for the others games.

What do you mean by "should not be used"? The leaders can't share thoughts about "the meeting" or the leaders shouldn't manage any meeting?

What do you mean by "can be named"?

I am sorry that I don't understand well Sad

RE: 1st Good Game Clan Tournament - (Diamond takes the lead) [Score Up to date] - Thrutchy - 08-25-2013 12:54 AM

(08-24-2013 09:42 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  
(08-24-2013 05:43 PM)Thrutchy Wrote:  I'd like to make another suggestion about the "meeting" games: a different player should captain in each game for a clan. And the leader should not be used for any of these so they can focus on the overall. This should enable different clan members to drive each meeting game in parallel when that phase is reached.

What do you mean by "should not be used"? The leaders can't share thoughts about "the meeting" or the leaders shouldn't manage any meeting?

What do you mean by "can be named"?

I am sorry that I don't understand well Sad

Note that i am using the term "captain" just like america vs eurasia. I am just suggesting the captain is a different clan member for each meeting game (to better allow parallel play). The overall clan leader for the tournament shouldnt be a captain in any of these games because they have enough coordination to do (especially you as also the host of the entire tournament).