One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Watching replays offline - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Watching replays offline (/showthread.php?tid=2408)

Watching replays offline - bobolynx - 07-28-2013 06:53 AM

I am often in places without Internet and I often have more replays than to watch them. It would be really nice to have a way to save replays for offline use, that doesn't require some app to record your screen or something.

RE: Watching replays offline - bobolynx - 10-28-2013 06:04 AM

Does no one want this? I'm stuck on the subway every day and watching supertitan replays and games where I make mistakes would be really nice...

Or maybe through osn? Idk Confused

RE: Watching replays offline - .Memories. - 10-28-2013 06:07 AM

This would be nice, but I imagine it's not a high priority for either OML or CodePenguin. Sad

RE: Watching replays offline - Chas3r 926 - 10-28-2013 06:24 AM

This would be really nice because there isn't much to do when there isn't any internet

RE: Watching replays offline - Chemoeum - 10-28-2013 09:24 AM

I want it. I have an iPod, with no phone service I might add

RE: Watching replays offline - Flarp55 - 10-28-2013 09:32 AM

the one problem with this is that you would have to pick which replay you were going to watch beforehand. If I were browsing through replays and found one to watch, I wouldn't save it for any time I was offline. I would watch it then.

RE: Watching replays offline - Chas3r 926 - 10-28-2013 09:37 AM

True, I guess. But I would just save a bunch of ST replays! Especially the ones from the elite championship!

RE: Watching replays offline - brayton - 11-01-2013 11:26 PM

Hmm fair enough. I'd like for replay viewing to be easier to speed watch/get general gist of things.

(Dark Blue=lots of health. Very pale Blue =Little Health. Black cross=special. Green circle in corner=Buffed. Orange Circle=Damaged. This would be for Blue Team).
That way, you can generally watch the dynamics of what happens, so its quicker to realize the feng shui of the situation