One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) (/showthread.php?tid=2322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - spacechef - 06-29-2013 01:32 PM

Unfortunately, the tournament scene around here seems dead. That, or people don't like my tournament. If any of you can help me promote it, get some fellow clan members in here, that'd be great. I could also ask to have it promoted through an in game announcement, although I'm weary of a bunch of noobs coming in and subsequently abandoning the tournament. However, if that's what it takes to get more players, I'll do it.

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - terenceshiu2005 - 06-29-2013 03:20 PM

Oops, TheGoldenGriffin And I are on battle now!

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - Mag!cGuy - 06-29-2013 03:27 PM

You couldn't expect more players by simply starting the thread spacechef, it has nothing to do with the tournament format Smile

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - spacechef - 06-30-2013 03:06 AM

(06-29-2013 03:27 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  You couldn't expect more players by simply starting the thread spacechef, it has nothing to do with the tournament format Smile

Yeah, I guess I'm just reminiscing about the good ol' days when there was more traffic through here.

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-30-2013 03:26 AM

Thats cuz the tournaments were featured in The Witter's Digest and random people signed up but never played so those tournaments fell apart and had to be cancelled.

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - Mag!cGuy - 06-30-2013 06:58 AM

OWSA tournament and colllege basketball ones got a lot of sign ups but they became inactive at the end, for example Smile

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - bobolynx - 06-30-2013 07:38 AM

I'm in! Using alt account -Mycotic-

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - jesusfuentesh - 06-30-2013 08:06 AM

Why tournaments are not being published on Witters' Digest now? It's a shame.

I'm in.

Gc: jesusfuentesh

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-30-2013 09:05 AM

The tourney's leader can request their tourney to be featured on The Witter's Digest if they want to

RE: Never ending (maybe!?) tournament (sign-ups open!) - jesusfuentesh - 06-30-2013 09:18 AM

(06-30-2013 09:05 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  The tourney's leader can request their tourney to be featured on The Witter's Digest if they want to

Who should he contact with?