One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! (/showthread.php?tid=2305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - .Memories. - 06-09-2014 09:32 AM

Announcments!

1) Congratulations, lawtai, on your recent promotion to Super-Titan! It's been a long, tough battle, but you've finally made it! Super-Titan

1) Congratulations, Chemoeum, on your promotion to Master! Also a tough battle. Well done! Next stop, Super-Titan!

Smile

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - ggggggggkkkkkk - 07-09-2014 07:40 AM

Hi Everyone,
I just got accepted to DL on a preliminary basis. Started playing outwitters a few months ago and I am now fully hooked. I recognize a lot of the names in here from playing with/against you (.memories., thcdoremi, {Divinox}, jchris98, chemoeum, mr_13en, and probably some others that I am forgetting). Anyways, I joined so that I could hopefully learn a thing or two from you guys. I quickly worked my way up to masters league but now I only get matched up against super titans or other top master league people and haven't been doing so well. I think thcdoremi was the first st I played and he/she put a beatdown on me Smile I am up for a friendly game if anyone wants to practice

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - HuskyPete - 07-10-2014 01:29 AM

Come and check out the private DL forum

And welcome.

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - ggggggggkkkkkk - 07-11-2014 02:36 AM

(07-10-2014 01:29 AM)HuskyPete Wrote:  Come and check out the private DL forum

And welcome.

How do I get to that?

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - .Memories. - 07-11-2014 02:49 AM

(07-11-2014 02:36 AM)ggggggggkkkkkk Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 01:29 AM)HuskyPete Wrote:  Come and check out the private DL forum

And welcome.

How do I get to that?

Bottom of the main forum page Smile

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - Extreme Ghost - 07-11-2014 02:50 AM

It's under the 2nd scarlet bar on the main screen
Labeled ~top secret~ locker room

Or you can use the form jump at the bottom of the page to the top secret boards Smile

Ninja'd !! XD

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - .Memories. - 07-12-2014 07:31 AM

Welcome, Gaebora the Owl, as a full member of Diamond League!

He lasted a month with us - actually he may have liked it!Big Grin

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - Catumbi - 07-14-2014 07:12 PM

I'm just wondering, but is it too late to join the clan? Cause if it isn't I'd love to join, it seems interesting being in a clan, especially in a game that I love playing like this. If you need any info PM me, I would once again love to join, and just to let you know I am Gifted and almost Master right now.

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - .Memories. - 07-15-2014 12:56 AM

(07-14-2014 07:12 PM)Catumbi Wrote:  I'm just wondering, but is it too late to join the clan? Cause if it isn't I'd love to join, it seems interesting being in a clan, especially in a game that I love playing like this. If you need any info PM me, I would once again love to join, and just to let you know I am Gifted and almost Master right now.

Hey Catumbi - thanks for your interest! In the first post you'll see a big link that says " Exclamation Click to Apply Exclamation". Follow that and fill in the info - it'll send me a PM.

We typically look for individuals that are active on both the forum and the game. Since you have only a few posts here, we'd love to see you more active, either by participating in tournaments or posting in general discussions (or poppycock, whatever floats your boat). This by no means disqualifies you, but it will help your chances. Smile

I look forward to hearing from you!

RE: [CLAN] Diamond League - Witness our wit! - Qwerty - 07-31-2014 01:29 AM

I am trying to join again, and I sent in the application, so hopefully you accept me Smile