One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Our contribution to OML's revenue - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Our contribution to OML's revenue (/showthread.php?tid=2255)

Our contribution to OML's revenue - bobolynx - 06-03-2013 01:40 AM

As 80% of players are in clever or fluffy, I was wondering what proportion us top 20% contribute to the oml revenue. Do people know?

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - Szei - 06-03-2013 04:48 AM

Actually I think OML changed it so that only around 50% are in Fluffy and Clever now.* A huge improvement over the old system. Now it's:

NEW (OLD)

1% (+1%) ST
6% (+0%) Master
44% (+30%) Gifted
27% (-13%) Clever
22% (-18%) Fluffy

You can see that Gifted increased substantially and is now the main league whereas before Clever and Fluffy held the majority of the players.

*It's possible OML didn't change it and the new season simply cleared out a lot of inactive Fluffy and Clever accounts, but with such a substantial difference it makes me think that OML did make some adjustments.

As for your question, I can't say for sure but I imagine that the more highly ranked a person is, the more likely they will have invested money into the game.

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - Mag!cGuy - 06-03-2013 04:54 AM

With my new account I see fluffy players who don't seem to understand anything avout the game who have bought the uber pack ^^

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - (Rone) - 06-03-2013 06:36 AM

(06-03-2013 04:48 AM)Szei Wrote:  *It's possible OML didn't change it and the new season simply cleared out a lot of inactive Fluffy and Clever accounts, but with such a substantial difference it makes me think that OML did make some adjustments.

Most likely it was a combination.

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - terenceshiu2005 - 06-03-2013 12:03 PM

I guess it depends on how a player like this game no matter he/she in fluffy or ST. I bot uber pack when I was in master.

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - Phyresis - 06-03-2013 02:43 PM

I bought uber pack when i got to clever. I really was captured by this game, playing 10-15 active games for a long while. Im down to 3-6 now though.

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - Wildt4lon - 06-03-2013 04:48 PM

I bought the über pack in fluffy. I guess I was one of those who had no idea how the game worked Smile

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - (Rone) - 06-04-2013 07:07 AM

If you really want to contribute I suggest making some new maps.

For present day, I believe one or two themed team maps for Generation II 2v2.

Eventually their could be Generation III maps.

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-04-2013 12:13 PM

But OML doesn't take maps from OMC

I didn't get why they released 5 maps either, such an odd number. When not eight, a 1v1 and 2v2 map for each team, more balanced.

RE: Our contribution to OML's revenue - (Rone) - 06-04-2013 01:57 PM

(06-04-2013 12:13 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  But OML doesn't take maps from OMC

why not?