One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win??? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win??? (/showthread.php?tid=2243)

Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win??? - Jaxxin... - 05-24-2013 04:09 PM

First I've seen this, no points for a league match? What could be the reason? Check end of game tally:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YnsDPAww

RE: Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win??? - ElPared - 05-24-2013 05:24 PM

check again, the icon on OSN says this was a Friendly with a random opponent, if I remember the icons right. It definitely wasn't a league match though, I'd know that icon anywhere

RE: Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win??? - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 05-24-2013 10:44 PM

I saw this once when I clicked on the game before it showed up as finished and the person had already forfeited the game. Even though I won, because it was in the middle of calculation or something, it showed me it was a friendly and no points were awarded.

When I clicked on the game against later though, the game properly showed that points were awarded. Maybe you can try recopying the link and it will have fixed itself.

RE: Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win??? - Mag!cGuy - 05-24-2013 11:30 PM

It's a bug because of which you think your battle transformed into a friendly, but it's truly not the case. Check your points, they have risen Smile

Elpared, because outwitters says it's a friendly, osn will say so, even though it was not the case. So here, it was not a friendly, and jaxxin did get his points Smile I encountered that bug many times

RE: Glitch? Cheat? No points for league win??? - Jaxxin... - 05-25-2013 01:21 AM

Thanks guys