One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Wolfpack Clan Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - TheUberKid - 02-20-2014 02:54 PM

Martin_NM is a real hacker.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - Dabestbro - 02-20-2014 04:45 PM

I know I stopped playing a year back and got removed for inactivity, now I am back into outwitters and would like to rejoin the wolfpack.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - BuzzleBee123 - 02-21-2014 11:10 AM

1) What league are you in? Gifted
2) What is your Game Center name? Buzzlebee123
3) What team do you play the most? Adorables (I really wanna know how to get better at Veggienauts because I remember them being an underrated team but I'm not too sure where they stand now)
4) What about wolves intrigue you? Well I was in the clan in the beginning but I became really busy with school and became inactive so I really want to get back into things Smile
5) What are your interests? Hm well I guess writing, reading, watching reality TV shows, and I'm also a big fan of traveling and I really want to see the world some day tbh

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - .Memories. - 02-21-2014 01:01 PM

Glad to see you guys getting more members and remaining active Smile

I'd really like to set up a small clan battle in the semi-near future. Is that something you'd be interested in? We can iron out the details later, just want to gauge interest.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - TheUberKid - 02-21-2014 02:43 PM

so many new membars! (AKA old members coming back)

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - ElPared - 02-21-2014 03:56 PM

(02-21-2014 01:01 PM).Memories. Wrote:  Glad to see you guys getting more members and remaining active Smile

I'd really like to set up a small clan battle in the semi-near future. Is that something you'd be interested in? We can iron out the details later, just want to gauge interest.

I personally would be interested in that, but I'll defer to our Alpha/Beta wolves' decision

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - Demon - 02-21-2014 06:43 PM

I'm up for a clan battle.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - Necrocat219 - 02-21-2014 08:01 PM

Welcome back Dabestbro and Buzzlebee, nice to see you back Smile

That would be cool, haven't taken part in any clan matches since restarting.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - TheGreatAnt - 02-22-2014 12:31 PM

(02-21-2014 01:01 PM).Memories. Wrote:  Glad to see you guys getting more members and remaining active Smile

Sure Memories. That sounds good. I've got Doodat and Phyresis helping me out with the clan. So I'm sure we could arrange something.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - TheGreatAnt - 02-22-2014 01:46 PM

Yay! I finally updated stuff.
>.<