One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Wolfpack Clan Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - TheUberKid - 02-08-2014 03:30 PM

So am I in?

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - [PETA] Doodat - 02-09-2014 07:47 AM

Hey TheUberKid, yup, I would like to send you a friendly first!

Although it actually says player not found o.o

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - TheUberKid - 02-09-2014 08:11 AM

Oh sorry its actually TheUberKid1 oops

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - Demon - 02-09-2014 11:06 PM

Why not.
Gifted for 1v1, master for 2v2, also have a 2v2 team with my brother, we're fluffy lol.
GC: FrozenNorthernKid. I'm #108 for 2v2 randoms.
I'd say I play an even mix of wags, adorbs, and veggies.
Wolves? They're like dogs but cooler. The pack thing is pretty awesome too.
Well I like sports, science, games, and I really like music.

Once upon a time there was a duck. He was very heroic. His friends called him hero duck. An evil scientist set up shop and began capturing ducks and turning them rubber to sell for a profit. How nefarious! So our heroic duck went to stop this. Sadly, hero duck was captured, rubberfied, and sold to Kim Jong-Un. He is now known as National Rubber Duck of True Korea. The end.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - [PETA] Doodat - 02-10-2014 02:33 AM

Hahaha that's great. I'll send you a friendly!

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - Dabestbro - 02-18-2014 04:59 PM

1. 1v1 gifted
2. dabestbroagain, no
3. Most to least common: Feedback, Veggienauts, Adorables, Scallywags
4. Wolves live in packs, compete for supremacy and have awesome night vision. Pretty cool.
5. Programming, Outwitters (obviously) , academics
6. One day a rubber duck found a game called Outwitters on the App Store. After playing a bit he noticed, to his concern, that there was no team for rubber ducks. He requested a duck team on the outwitters forums, but as the team was getting implemented, he was matched against a hacker called Martin_NM ten times in a row. The rubber duck was so angry at losing a match that he jumped into a pool and drowned (somehow).

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - Phyresis - 02-19-2014 12:55 AM

I like that story DaBestbro, I'll send you a friendly here.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - TheUberKid - 02-19-2014 11:46 AM

That is sad. PS that guy is real, and he is a hacker.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - Phyresis - 02-20-2014 01:17 AM

What do you mean Uber?

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread [Pardon Our Dust] - [PETA] Doodat - 02-20-2014 02:48 AM

He's referring to Martin_NM