One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Wolfpack Clan Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2168)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Flarp55 - 04-24-2014 01:46 PM

(04-24-2014 01:42 PM).Memories. Wrote:  Also..

DL and WP would never combine- that'd be silly. We need more clans, not less Smile

That's what I was thinking. Maybe we could both split into 2 sub-clans.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Extreme Ghost - 04-24-2014 01:55 PM

DL and WP would never combine- that'd be silly. We need more clans, not less Smile

AngrySadExclamation why? Having more clans wouldn't solve anything if thay become inactive in a month, what ppl want when thay join a clan is juicy replays and strategy tips and everyday talking and goofing off and app swaping and tournaments ect all of that improves when more ppl gather together not just in quantity but also quality

I'm go cry in the shower now hope you change ur mindConfused

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Flarp55 - 04-24-2014 02:01 PM

(04-24-2014 01:55 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  

AngrySadExclamation why? Having more clans wouldn't solve anything if thay become inactive in a month, what ppl want when thay join a clan is juicy replays and strategy tips and everyday talking and goofing off and app swaping and tournaments ect all of that improves when more ppl gather together not just in quantity but also quality

I'm go cry in the shower now hope you change ur mindConfused

making just one clan kind of takes away the point of clans - why not just use the regular forums if there's just one clan?

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Phyresis - 04-24-2014 02:07 PM

i think that right now we actually have pretty good saturation for the amount of people active at the moment. Any more clans and we risk them all becoming inactive, like Ghost was scared of, and any less and there wouldn't be any increased interaction, or tighter knit groups, or any of the other benefits of clans like Bbobb was saying.

Also, this would probably be a discussion best taken to a new thread instead of in our clan thread. To keep it neat. Tongue

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Chemoeum - 04-25-2014 05:34 AM

I just thought we were saying "if" it happened. I don't actually agree to this happening.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - baustin42 - 05-16-2014 05:45 AM

We all knew this day was coming.

1) Gifted 1v1, Master 2v2 random, Fluffy 2v2 w/FrozenThroneKid
2) GC: baustin42, not yet Wink
3)Mostly feedback or adorbs for 1v1, anything for 2v2
4)Wolves are cute and cuddly and can rip your throat out.
5)I'm into science and soccer but mostly just gaming.
6)Once there was a rubber duck who loved to squirt water out of its mouth. One day, the duck's owner left it near the top of the stairs on a carpetless floor. Naturally, the duck squirted a puddle onto the floor which the owner promptly slipped in, causing him to fall to his death. Moral: If you own something rubber, make sure it has no holes to squirt out of or accidents are bound to happen.

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - jchris98 - 05-16-2014 06:11 AM

(05-16-2014 05:45 AM)baustin42 Wrote:  We all knew this day was coming.

1) Gifted 1v1, Master 2v2 random, Fluffy 2v2 w/FrozenThroneKid
2) GC: baustin42, not yet Wink
3)Mostly feedback or adorbs for 1v1, anything for 2v2
4)Wolves are cute and cuddly and can rip your throat out.
5)I'm into science and soccer but mostly just gaming.
6)Once there was a rubber duck who loved to squirt water out of its mouth. One day, the duck's owner left it near the top of the stairs on a carpetless floor. Naturally, the duck squirted a puddle onto the floor which the owner promptly slipped in, causing him to fall to his death. Moral: If you own something rubber, make sure it has no holes to squirt out of or accidents are bound to happen.

GREATEST STORY EVER!!!

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - baustin42 - 05-16-2014 06:24 AM

(05-16-2014 06:11 AM)jchris98 Wrote:  GREATEST STORY EVER!!!

It's an original.Big Grin

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - Extreme Ghost - 05-16-2014 06:51 AM

XD epic haha

RE: The Wolfpack Clan Thread - baustin42 - 05-16-2014 12:17 PM

Bumping because Ghost bumped all the other clans

(also hey check out that app looks pretty cool huh)