One Man Left Studios Community Forums
What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) (/showthread.php?tid=2055)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - TheGreatAnt - 04-03-2013 02:25 PM

Since legal matters is not possible, I suggest that we hire storm troopers to raid his house. Yoda could get involved, or something.

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - bobolynx - 04-03-2013 05:09 PM

I suggest we call Martians for help, because otherwise, you know, he could hack our brains. So problematic!!

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - TheGreatAnt - 04-03-2013 11:12 PM

Too bad we didn't have a real life scramble. I'd scramble his brains out!

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - iNoSky - 04-03-2013 11:16 PM

Hears a replay of one of these cheaters
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yx5OXAww

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - TheQwertiest - 04-03-2013 11:35 PM

i wondered why the name was familiar..
i think that guy is in the wolfpack?
whats weird is that its a duplicate account. someone must want ElPared banned.
one is done with a small "L". the other one is done with a capital "i"

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - GoHeat 3 - 04-03-2013 11:41 PM

Put him in the middle of a field and tell him to run.

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - Gf!sh - 04-04-2013 12:28 AM

Call the Mythbusters and use him as test subject in the Finger in a Barrel revisit.

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - TheGreatErenan - 04-04-2013 02:16 AM

Do this to his car.

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - TheGreatAnt - 04-04-2013 03:42 AM

(04-03-2013 11:35 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  i wondered why the name was familiar..
i think that guy is in the wolfpack?
whats weird is that its a duplicate account. someone must want ElPared banned.
one is done with a small "L". the other one is done with a capital "i"
And that doesn't make sense either, because the real ElPared is in Gifted, not Masters.
Yes, he is part of the Wolfpack. I can stick up for the ElPaired with the "l" on the forums.

RE: What are we going to do to the cheaters!? (A fun thread) - the duck - 04-04-2013 05:40 AM

Send the Terminator after him.