One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater? (/showthread.php?tid=2053)

Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater? - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 04-03-2013 10:13 AM

It's probably possible (although perhaps it would take too much of their time) for the devs to create a script to go through their database and find any games played by the cheater's various GCID. If found, they could just add the lost points back.

I know losing this way just feels so dirty, especially to the people who really enjoy the competitive nature of the leagues.

RE: Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater? - Null - 04-03-2013 12:19 PM

Id like to know if you find youself up against a cheater, can you report it and get the game thrown out before it ends?

RE: Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater? - onealexleft - 04-03-2013 01:43 PM

Just as a heads up, we are looking into canceling ongoing games and restoring points to previous ones from banned players. It won't be immediate unfortunately, but please bear with us as we get things sorted out.

RE: Possible to Restore Ranking Lost to Cheater? - advakharia95 - 04-03-2013 03:25 PM

I hope so, i didn't just get a match with all names are took guy once...
or twice...
or thrice...
but four times!
but I believe Adam and Alex will figure something out. They always do! Smile