One Man Left Studios Community Forums
BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! (/showthread.php?tid=2041)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - GoHeat 3 - 04-05-2013 06:02 AM

Hold down on a completed game and a button will show up to copy the link. Paste it here.

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - Joknows - 04-05-2013 07:52 AM

Ok, Thank you. I believe the <=johnny=> character to be legit. He is surrendering the match and I will submit the replay. Martin, you dirty bugger.
Joseph

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - WickedCrow1313 - 04-05-2013 09:07 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ys7-eAww

This is a great game, I just hope hackers don't ruin it.

Martin_mn spawns a BS each turn from turn 1 on, he goes first.

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - Joknows - 04-05-2013 11:32 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y4JqgAww
This is my really honest Christian boss who loves to play for fun, really. It kinds of ruins it for him. Please adam and alex, address these issues. Because you can have so many games going at once, just a few idiots employing these "cheats" can affect the entire outwitters community.
joseph

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - ElPared - 04-05-2013 11:45 AM

holy crap, 2 Bombshells turn 1...

that's like 19 wits + the two he used to boost one and move his heavy. This is ridiculous, where are all these guys coming from?

Adam'nAlex, isn't there a way to make all your code appear as random hexadecimal numbers or something so anyone with iFile can't just find entries for how many starting wits they get, or turns in a row, or whatever, and change the values? I know that in at least one game I have all the code in the .plist appears in hexadecimal and if you want to hack it you have to use a hex editor, but you also have to find the correct entries, so it would make hacking take way more effort than these guys are probably willing to put out.

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - ssstars - 04-05-2013 06:52 PM

So I bought this game 2 days ago and it's a lot of fun. But today I encountered Martin_NM and lost Turn 2-3 with him spawning either mass artillery or mass vines everywhere. I tried to make new accounts to avoid ruining my rank with the others, but each time I encounter him.

This has completely ruined my experience. Clearly after he is banned, he can simply make a new account.

If I hadn't already spent $3.99 for the character packs, I wouldn't be so frustrated. I don't feel like playing at all with these players around. It's a great game, but cheaters have ruined it.

Seems like I can't get a refund either.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YvYemAww

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - ubiquemuzik - 04-05-2013 10:22 PM

Just got Martin_NM*d!!!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yq6KgAww

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - Aamph - 04-05-2013 10:43 PM

Not sure if it's Martin_NM, but I think the name sounds familiar. Started two games this morning and got the same guy twice.

The replay crashes, and after I skip it, there are vines everywhere. Across the whole map, I have a pile of people wiped out.

I read about a vine glitch that is fixed in the latest version, but that was released in January.

I'm not sure if he is cheating. Or he just hasn't updated since January.

I think that before the groups are all reset, we need a new version that starts with if gameversion <> @latest version then play = 'F%^& off'

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - ubiquemuzik - 04-05-2013 11:12 PM

(04-05-2013 10:43 PM)Aamph Wrote:  Not sure if it's Martin_NM, but I think the name sounds familiar. Started two games this morning and got the same guy twice.

The replay crashes, and after I skip it, there are vines everywhere. Across the whole map, I have a pile of people wiped out.

I read about a vine glitch that is fixed in the latest version, but that was released in January.

I'm not sure if he is cheating. Or he just hasn't updated since January.

I think that before the groups are all reset, we need a new version that starts with if gameversion <> @latest version then play = 'F%^& off'

Thats what happened to me and this is what our chat looked like:

[attachment=294]

RE: BEING CHEATED? - read this first! - Ash - 04-06-2013 01:30 AM

Martin_NM*

On his first turn before I'd had a go, he had a bramble out and thorns around my base and spawn