One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Anyone Else Getting Notifications For Games That Wont Load? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Anyone Else Getting Notifications For Games That Wont Load? (/showthread.php?tid=203)

Anyone Else Getting Notifications For Games That Wont Load? - ArtNJ - 07-09-2012 11:30 AM

Earlier today I was getting some notifications for games that would load and I solved the problem either by totally exiting the app and re-entering, or just by waiting and trying again later (usually 15 minutes). Tonight, I have had several notifications over the last 45 minutes + and the games wont load.

So frustrating, I am at 20 games with like 12 deadwoods, so I need to move the games I have.

RE: Anyone Else Getting Notifications For Games That Wont Load? - Kamikaze28 - 07-09-2012 05:11 PM

Notifications are sketchy at the moment. OML is most likely already on it and this has been reported / is talked about in other threads already. Most notably the Bug Report Thread.

RE: Anyone Else Getting Notifications For Games That Wont Load? - ArtNJ - 07-09-2012 08:56 PM

Yeah, but this seemed to be different. The notifications were valid, the move just wasnt delivered with the notification.