One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Alex, read this. :) - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Alex, read this. :) (/showthread.php?tid=1865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Alex, read this. :) - Gf!sh - 03-10-2013 01:25 AM

I could, but I don't think i'll ever understand that.

RE: Alex, read this. :) - Mag!cGuy - 03-10-2013 02:29 AM

Harti, you're surely right, but then they shouldn't tell to us player they can help if we want. Smile

RE: Alex, read this. :) - TheQwertiest - 03-10-2013 02:31 AM

it was posted a few months back wicked.. maybe they dont have as much free time as they did back then when the post was made

RE: Alex, read this. :) - Mag!cGuy - 03-10-2013 02:39 AM

I guess you're right Smile But to me it's a matter if politness, should I be busy as much as possible that I wiold still answer. It's my point of view at least!

RE: Alex, read this. :) - GreatGonzales - 03-10-2013 04:04 AM

Regarding their offer to promote tournaments, that was offered a time when tournaments weren't popping up twice and thrice weekly. Also, the elite tournament idea probably wasn't going to work anyway...I find that invite-only tournaments are tough. I mean, look at the super-duper titan tournament, that one was promoted by OML - twice, I believe - and it's basically dead.

RE: Alex, read this. :) - Mag!cGuy - 03-10-2013 04:14 AM

(03-10-2013 04:04 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Regarding their offer to promote tournaments, that was offered a time when tournaments weren't popping up twice and thrice weekly. Also, the elite tournament idea probably wasn't going to work anyway...I find that invite-only tournaments are tough. I mean, look at the super-duper titan tournament, that one was promoted by OML - twice, I believe - and it's basically dead.

And? Is it a reason not to answer? I don't get it. Tongue

RE: Alex, read this. :) - jaxxinjr - 03-10-2013 04:32 AM

You are part of a group of TENS OF THOUSANDS, and demanding individual respect and attention from the TWO overworked leaders?! And about a GAME?!?!

C'mon, you are overreacting bigtime. They are very busy and get tons of PMs.

RE: Alex, read this. :) - Mag!cGuy - 03-10-2013 05:24 AM

Why are you agressive? Did I overact? Nope, so, stop it, YOU are overacting --'

Harti and qwerty brought me real answer, and I never really blamed alex, I didn't understand at all this non-answering attitude, simply.

RE: Alex, read this. :) - jaxxinjr - 03-10-2013 05:53 AM

No, I don't think I'm overreacting. This thread is silly and unfair to Alex and Adam. You have very little valid reason to be complaining about them publicly.

RE: Alex, read this. :) - Mag!cGuy - 03-10-2013 06:07 AM

Oh c'mon I didn't miss of respect ("as awesome as you are", smileys, neither insult or whatever), calm down..