One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[Winner: Mag!cGuy] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [Winner: Mag!cGuy] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Norahsul - 03-11-2013 06:32 AM

No worries
I was just not sure what happened and why we won again while I haven't sone anything, till magicguy pointed out. Its been busy for me so sorry I haven't been able to play as quickly as I would like.

I am ok either way but I guess I will leave it for lrimas to decide, I guess other players will have input too?

(03-11-2013 06:10 AM)Qlearn Wrote:  Norahsul,

You are correct. The first one I thought you chose the wrong pack, so according to the rule and since I am the Player 1, I quit to restart the game.

In my haste to restart the game, I picked the default Scallywags but I realized we are only using Feedback. So according to the rule again, I quit to restart the game. I asked everyone to do the same 1st move so that we can be back to the original game.

So this third game should be good once you pick Feedback and complete your turn.

If you want to call the game, let Lrimas decide. If it goes against me, no problem. I will chalk it up as a learning experience. This is a long enough tournament that one game is not going to matter much to my standing at the end.

Cheers.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - harvarnold - 03-11-2013 06:47 AM

I don't see why qbmlmexico should have to forfeit for an honest mistake. Besides, that would be unfair to the partner he picked. However, I don't see why we should have to do the same move, since you shouldn't be able to know what our opening is from the original replay.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Qlearn - 03-11-2013 07:06 AM

No problem with the same move. I thought it would be more fair for Norahsul.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Mag!cGuy - 03-11-2013 07:15 AM

(03-11-2013 06:47 AM)harvarnold Wrote:  I don't see why qbmlmexico should have to forfeit for an honest mistake. Besides, that would be unfair to the partner he picked. However, I don't see why we should have to do the same move, since you shouldn't be able to know what our opening is from the original replay.

Yeah, I never asked to be with mexico Tongue

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Lrimas - 03-11-2013 07:25 AM

(03-11-2013 06:10 AM)Qlearn Wrote:  Norahsul,

You are correct. The first one I thought you chose the wrong pack, so according to the rule and since I am the Player 1, I quit to restart the game.

In my haste to restart the game, I picked the default Scallywags but I realized we are only using Feedback. So according to the rule again, I quit to restart the game. I asked everyone to do the same 1st move so that we can be back to the original game.

So this third game should be good once you pick Feedback and complete your turn.

If you want to call the game, let Lrimas decide. If it goes against me, no problem. I will chalk it up as a learning experience. This is a long enough tournament that one game is not going to matter much to my standing at the end.

Cheers.

Rematch. Everyone makes mistakes - that is to be expected. Maybe pick a different map though.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Qlearn - 03-11-2013 08:16 AM

(03-11-2013 07:25 AM)Lrimas Wrote:  Rematch. Everyone makes mistakes - that is to be expected. Maybe pick a different map though.

Thanks Lrimas,

I am going to pick a new map and we are all going to start over.

Norahsul, be prepared to see another "give up" from me so we can start all over with a new map Big Grin

Mag!cguy, I getting great vibes from my partner Tongue

Cheers.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Qlearn - 03-11-2013 01:15 PM

Lrimas,

Question on the rule:
Normal units are not allowed to attack normal units.

Are scrambled units still considered normal units ?

In other words, after a normal unit is scrambled, can it be attacked by a normal unit ?

Thanks.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Lrimas - 03-11-2013 04:42 PM

(03-11-2013 01:15 PM)Qlearn Wrote:  Lrimas,

Question on the rule:
Normal units are not allowed to attack normal units.

Are scrambled units still considered normal units ?

In other words, after a normal unit is scrambled, can it be attacked by a normal unit ?

Thanks.

Nope. A starting (normal) unit can never be attacked - only scrambled. This is to ensure there are enough units that can attack on the field.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Ser Purple Wolf - 03-12-2013 12:29 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yx9WFAww

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Gf!sh - 03-12-2013 04:18 PM

Uhm.. i don't kow which game it was, but I accidentaly declined one.