One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[Winner: Mag!cGuy] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [Winner: Mag!cGuy] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Norahsul - 03-20-2013 03:55 PM

(03-20-2013 03:50 PM)izzilla Wrote:  
(03-19-2013 01:15 PM)Norahsul Wrote:  Hi just want to let you know the game with wildmantaray has not moved for three days, not sure what others situation are

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YjoyJAww

I guess that resulted to be izzila n norahsul won

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YjoyJAww

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Gf!sh - 03-20-2013 04:24 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y09SIAww

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Lrimas - 03-20-2013 07:06 PM

Hmmm, yes. Bad Things were going to happen - this is 2v2 and you are not completely in control. I'm sorry that these things happened, they make the tournament less fun and fair.

WildMantaRay worries me a bit more. 2 games timed out, and there are 4 other games that should be in progress. If he completes these, it's not too big an issue (sorry GoHeat & jbadams. I know it's a Bad Thing for the two of you!) as only 2 people are affected, but it could potentially be 6.

What I propose is:
Should nothing happen in a day or two on his other games (and he doesn't respond to my game invite and pm), I am willing to take his spot including the two losses (you don't want to win your own tournament - not that I would have had much of a chance Smile).

What I would like is for Gf!sh & uvafan173 as well as norahsul & izzilla (as well as people in games where I have no visibility) to discuss with each other if they are willing to replay the game. Please note that I'm not going to force anybody to replay a game where they won (and please feel free to say "no" if you think that you would have won the game anyway), but it would be nice for GoHeat3 & jbadams01 (and other players where I have no visibility).

If you comletely disagree/agree with this plan let me know as well. It's impossible to keep everyone happy at all times, but I will take your thoughts into consideration.

Gf!sh - I promise that I'll try to be a bit more active than I've been with our moby game Smile

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - GoHeat 3 - 03-21-2013 06:40 AM

I have TWO games with him as my partner!D:

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - aaronINdayton - 03-21-2013 06:56 AM

I can fill in if you want, I wouldn't compete in the tournament just partner for those with a missing partner so they don't auto lose games.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-21-2013 10:17 AM

Wildmantaray didn't play his first turn and its at 4 days and he's my partner too.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Norahsul - 03-21-2013 11:33 AM

(03-20-2013 07:06 PM)Lrimas Wrote:  What I would like is for Gf!sh & uvafan173 as well as norahsul & izzilla (as well as people in games where I have no visibility) to discuss with each other if they are willing to replay the game. Please note that I'm not going to force anybody to replay a game where they won (and please feel free to say "no" if you think that you would have won the game anyway), but it would be nice for GoHeat3 & jbadams01 (and other players where I have no visibility).

If you comletely disagree/agree with this plan let me know as well. It's impossible to keep everyone happy at all times, but I will take your thoughts into consideration.

@izzilla @Lrimas I have no issues of rematch, up to izzilla Smile

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Lrimas - 03-21-2013 05:45 PM

I have taken over WildMantaRay's place. Please start a new game using the same order as it was in before (if you are willing to start a new game).

Gf!sh & Uvafan173, I'm going to start the game that WildmantaRay started - feel free to decline if you do not wish for a rematch.

(03-21-2013 06:56 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  I can fill in if you want, I wouldn't compete in the tournament just partner for those with a missing partner so they don't auto lose games.

That is very kind of you to offer, but I think that might make it a bit unfair to the people who were not paired with WildMantaRay considering how well you played in the 1v1 tournament Smile

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Uvafan173 - 03-21-2013 09:30 PM

(03-21-2013 05:45 PM)Lrimas Wrote:  I have taken over WildMantaRay's place. Please start a new game using the same order as it was in before (if you are willing to start a new game).

Gf!sh & Uvafan173, I'm going to start the game that WildmantaRay started - feel free to decline if you do not wish for a rematch.

(03-21-2013 06:56 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  I can fill in if you want, I wouldn't compete in the tournament just partner for those with a missing partner so they don't auto lose games.

That is very kind of you to offer, but I think that might make it a bit unfair to the people who were not paired with WildMantaRay considering how well you played in the 1v1 tournament Smile
I'm fine with it, I don't know about Gf!sh.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - bobolynx - 03-22-2013 01:15 AM

I di have one game where its Gf!sh's turn I believe
And if we switch in a better player, I come out even as I have one game with him and one game agaisnt