One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[Winner: Mag!cGuy] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: [Winner: Mag!cGuy] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Lrimas - 03-18-2013 06:56 PM

If you are the player in column G of an unstarted game, please feel free to pretend you are P1 if you have not already done so.

Please let me know if you start any of these games, as well as games that you are missing so I can keep track of things.

(03-18-2013 04:31 PM)bobolynx Wrote:  Also, in the match where a runner was created, it was taken control of instead of being destroyed as my p suggested, and we won anyway. Sooo~
Lol T.T boyxoneder <3<3 forever lost love!
Also the runner doesn't even give us gained vision. If we're forced to rematch on this I shan't be pleased :/

bobolynx, you will have to put this down as one of those "bad things". The game was still undecided when the rules were broken, as well as when elle gave up for a rematch. While I agree that the runner didn't really give you guys an advantage, elle was following the rules by stopping the game.

This might actually be to your advantage for two reasons:
  • If you guys had won this match, it could have been argued that you only won due to the runner, forcing a rematch at a much later point.
  • The rematch might have less rounds that could be a deciding factor in the tournament.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - harvarnold - 03-18-2013 08:38 PM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YovGJAww
30 turns.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgOGOAww
15 turns
Both are good games, worth watching.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Lrimas - 03-18-2013 09:15 PM

(03-18-2013 08:38 PM)harvarnold Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YovGJAww
30 turns.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgOGOAww
15 turns
Both are good games, worth watching.

Nice ones! I think on the second game you could have ended it at round 11?

You only have two games left - with connor3491 and GoHeat3 as P1. Have they been started?

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Derr furlong - 03-18-2013 11:19 PM

All three other players in the game saw that the accidental runner spawn paired with putting right next to your scrambler was fair enough to continue. If we are so Focused on upholding the rules then we have less fun. And that is all what it is about: fun, winning and fun

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Lrimas - 03-18-2013 11:38 PM

(03-18-2013 11:19 PM)Derr furlong Wrote:  All three other players in the game saw that the accidental runner spawn paired with putting right next to your scrambler was fair enough to continue. If we are so Focused on upholding the rules then we have less fun. And that is all what it is about: fun, winning and fun

Agreed, but there is nothing that can be done about it now. We can't get the game back, and I can't give the win to any of the teams - that would be unfair. The only option is either a rematch, or splitting the points between all the players in the game.

Also, do you have any missing games? Smile

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Norahsul - 03-19-2013 02:25 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YovGJAww
Just posing the game harvarnold already did
Haha n all I did was jumping around so useless lol

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Ellevega - 03-19-2013 06:33 AM

(03-18-2013 11:19 PM)Derr furlong Wrote:  All three other players in the game saw that the accidental runner spawn paired with putting right next to your scrambler was fair enough to continue. If we are so Focused on upholding the rules then we have less fun. And that is all what it is about: fun, winning and fun

The rules call for a rematch. It's not what one thinks is fair. The rules are clear. Lrimas was really fair to allow a rematch because it would have been a loss for you.

So are we going to rematch?

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Mag!cGuy - 03-19-2013 06:56 AM

Totally agree with elle, rules are here to be respected. Should it give you an advantage or not, it's a rematch, and it could be a loss if lrimas wanted to. Wink This tournament has no interest anymore if everyone spawns one tiny here and there and says it doesn't matter.

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - Mag!cGuy - 03-19-2013 08:09 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yi_OIAww

26 turns

RE: [In Progress] 2v2 Random "All your unit are belong to us" tournament - bobolynx - 03-19-2013 08:59 AM

Lol it couldn't be if it says in the rules accidental spawn results in rematch