One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Anyone here play tf2? - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Anyone here play tf2? (/showthread.php?tid=1816)

Anyone here play tf2? - Bluegodzill - 03-02-2013 02:48 PM

Does anyone around here play tf2 aka team fortress 2? It's a fps for steam, which now that I think of it, has similar class names compared to outwitters. The classes are scout, soldier, pyro, demoman, heavy, engineer, spy, medic, and sniper. Oh yeah, the best thing about tf2 is the hats, which I've managed to make a fortune of them over time.

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-02-2013 11:47 PM

I think i watched my friend play it. I don't remember what he was supposed to be doing but i think he was creating portals on the stair so no one could get up to him and he just to stood there refueling a gun so no one could get near him without dying. He said the spies were invisible so he put portals to let him know they were there i think. He was in this room with no roof i think and he was in a corner of a metal platform. I also remember the base had gray metal walls and the metal door slid open and there were theses sewer pipes that he went through. I remember he was small underground room that was part of the sewer pipe network and he said he was shooting any enemy who came through the pipe. There was also a place that let him go underwater and there was a small bridge over that area. I think pyros were the ones with the flamethrowers and i don't remember if they could shoot underwater.

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - Bluegodzill - 03-03-2013 12:03 AM

That was propably the map 2 fort, it's a CTF map.

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - laYahooz - 03-03-2013 12:24 PM

2fort sucks!

Yeah I play mainly spy and pyro. I will play medic if I'm on a really skilled pub server. Also engineer is fun for trolling Big Grin
(03-02-2013 11:47 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  I think i watched my friend play it. I don't remember what he was supposed to be doing but i think he was creating portals on the stair so no one could get up to him and he just to stood there refueling a gun so no one could get near him without dying. He said the spies were invisible so he put portals to let him know they were there i think. He was in this room with no roof i think and he was in a corner of a metal platform. I also remember the base had gray metal walls and the metal door slid open and there were theses sewer pipes that he went through. I remember he was small underground room that was part of the sewer pipe network and he said he was shooting any enemy who came through the pipe. There was also a place that let him go underwater and there was a small bridge over that area. I think pyros were the ones with the flamethrowers and i don't remember if they could shoot underwater.

Lol your friend is waaaay to weary of spies. Most of them suck Tongue

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-03-2013 01:16 PM

He said he could just keep refueling the gun until he won because the others wouldn't be able to kill him.

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - jbadams01 - 03-04-2013 11:41 AM

I play it on Minecraft sometimes. Tongue That's all I've heard of it.

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-04-2013 12:48 PM

How is that possible?

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - jbadams01 - 03-04-2013 09:17 PM

Some guy named Skitscape created all of the maps and set it up like tf2.

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - laYahooz - 03-05-2013 02:29 AM

(03-04-2013 11:41 AM)jbadams01 Wrote:  I play it on Minecraft sometimes. Tongue That's all I've heard of it.

Lol I go on that server too! The spy class sucks in it. Also snipers are OP in it.

RE: Anyone here play tf2? - jbadams01 - 03-05-2013 10:59 AM

(03-05-2013 02:29 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 11:41 AM)jbadams01 Wrote:  I play it on Minecraft sometimes. Tongue That's all I've heard of it.

Lol I go on that server too! The spy class sucks in it. Also snipers are OP in it.

Is it on Skit's server? It stopped working for me