One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Rising Star Tournament - CONCLUDED - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Rising Star Tournament - CONCLUDED (/showthread.php?tid=1730)

RE: Rising Star Tournament - ROUND 1 - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-15-2013 09:34 PM

I know i will

RE: Rising Star Tournament - ROUND 1 - Eijolend - 03-16-2013 10:02 PM

Hey people - I didn't really get any PMs yet concerning the games that are still ongoing. Please make sure, you really contact me before the deadline, because all games I haven't heard of will count as double forfeits.

RE: Rising Star Tournament - ROUND 1 - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-17-2013 03:17 AM

Masemase play your first turn before the game times out

RE: Rising Star Tournament - ROUND 1 - Gf!sh - 03-17-2013 08:00 AM

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YyOz4Agw

RE: Rising Star Tournament - Preparation for Round 2 - Eijolend - 03-19-2013 09:26 PM

Round 1 is over!

Deadline hit and all the games that still went on without anyone contacting me were forfeited.
Round 2 has been set up and is basically good to go, we're only waiting for the Group E Playoffs to end. (The last missing game is relevant!) - Please keep me updated on your progress!

RE: Rising Star Tournament - Preparation for Round 2 - bmike - 03-20-2013 05:49 AM

(03-19-2013 09:26 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  Round 1 is over!

Deadline hit and all the games that still went on without anyone contacting me were forfeited.
Round 2 has been set up and is basically good to go, we're only waiting for the Group E Playoffs to end. (The last missing game is relevant!) - Please keep me updated on your progress!

Could you post a link to the brackets and seeds to the first post again? It says to check things, but I don't have a bookmark or see the goog doc / bracket links anymore. NBD if you want to keep it down for some reason.

RE: Rising Star Tournament - Preparation for Round 2 - Piko - 03-20-2013 06:04 AM

@up - look here.

RE: Rising Star Tournament - Preparation for Round 2 - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-20-2013 06:24 AM

(03-19-2013 09:26 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  Round 1 is over!

Me and masemase are still playing the game

RE: Rising Star Tournament - Preparation for Round 2 - Eijolend - 03-20-2013 08:37 AM

(03-20-2013 05:49 AM)bmike Wrote:  Could you post a link to the brackets and seeds to the first post again? It says to check things, but I don't have a bookmark or see the goog doc / bracket links anymore. NBD if you want to keep it down for some reason.
Ah yeah that was a bit too quick on my side. They're back in the Opening Post.

RE: Rising Star Tournament - Preparation for Round 2 - nesterSprinkles - 03-20-2013 08:53 AM

Oh I actually changed my GC name to nesterrSprinkles (used to be N3sterr)

That would be handy so could you change that so there won't be any confusion?