One Man Left Studios Community Forums
A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. (/showthread.php?tid=1707)

A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - spacechef - 02-14-2013 09:58 AM

One big item I've come to love about Outwitters is the tournament scene here. Perhaps what sometimes gets forgotten is the wonderful people volunteering there time to put on and manage a tournament, big or small. They deal with our problems and keep things organized. So a big thank you is in order for:

GreatGonzales
FreakyMan777
Gfich
Lrimas
awpertunity
Silverlapras1747
daHsu
Eijoland
Ellevega
SerPurpleWolf
Dr.LASR
Coolio
W1cked21

Thanks for keeping the peace! This is a wonderful community and I hope it stays that way. Forgive me if I've missed anyone.

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - Ellevega - 02-14-2013 10:15 AM

Thanks much appreciated!

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - harvarnold - 02-14-2013 10:32 AM

Ditto, thanks to all the tournament organizers!

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - GoHeat 3 - 02-14-2013 10:40 AM

Thanks!

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - Norahsul - 02-14-2013 10:57 AM

thank you thank you <3

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - Silverlapras1747 - 02-14-2013 02:47 PM

Thank you spacechef

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - GreatGonzales - 02-15-2013 01:02 AM

It is my pleasure. Smile

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - Qlearn - 02-15-2013 02:04 AM

I am participating in my first tournament in the Outwitters Challenge. Big thanks to ellevega for this one and all the other organizers too !

I see the extra effort involved in organizing, tracking, resolving issues and even playing for the organizer.

I am learning a lot and hopefully will participate in more future tournaments.

Cheers.

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - $till - 02-15-2013 02:24 PM

Soon that list will be on a nicely organized website!

RE: A big thank you to all the tournament organizers. - Mag!cGuy - 02-16-2013 01:00 AM

You're welcome! I only organized one so far, but I will make more in the future Smile