One Man Left Studios Community Forums
The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. WINNER: Mag!cGuy - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. WINNER: Mag!cGuy (/showthread.php?tid=1681)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - awpertunity - 02-14-2013 09:35 AM

woot i respawned

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - awpertunity - 02-14-2013 12:28 PM

awpertunity over thegreatgriffin

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y3tLzAgw

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - Mag!cGuy - 02-14-2013 11:12 PM

This discussion has to end and tournament has to really start, so, I'm sorry connor but now I won't change anything. I didn't find how to place a specific player against another, and even if I did now it's too late, awpertunity won his battle, so I won't cancel a victory again!!

Don't forfeit, to be honest if you won against him you have good chances to rezach the top Smile I'm again really sorry, but I need to stop to change. This is how is it now.

Tournament STARTS.
(02-14-2013 08:21 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  If you added 2 people but there's still 16 players, did you kick 2 people out? Also, if you did kick 2 people out, why don't you just replace them with spacechef and Ellevega instead of rearranging the whole thing?

We were 17, cuz I wanted jakeyboy to play even though he was the 17th to sign up Smile So here I kicked myself and jakey and thebitpilot! And you're right, but now it's too late.. I didn't figure out how to do it in challonge.
This is the first tournament I organize, the next one will be perfect Tongue

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - connor34911 - 02-15-2013 01:46 AM

So you're saying you'll negate a victory once, but now that the eliminated player has finished a new match you can't cancel it? That doesn't make sense.

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - TheBitPilot - 02-15-2013 05:33 AM

So why again were Jake and I kicked from the tourney? All I know is that I was one of the original 16 to sign up and was looking forward to this challenge.
Please consider Dr.LASR's suggestion of 32 participants. We could easily fill it up if you make a post that we are looking for 10 more.

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - spacechef - 02-15-2013 09:03 AM

I feel like I helped turn this tourney into one big midpit. My apologies. Hopefully some lessons have been learned, I know I've learned a thing or two.

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - Mag!cGuy - 02-16-2013 01:04 AM

(02-15-2013 09:03 AM)spacechef Wrote:  I feel like I helped turn this tourney into one big midpit. My apologies. Hopefully some lessons have been learned, I know I've learned a thing or two.

No, you told you have been forgotten and this is utterly legitimate, it's my fault, as I said to ellevega Smile

I said the discussion has to be over. Connor, I don't want to change anything, I want this tournament to START and happen normally, I don't want a huge debate because of errors I did.
Thebitpilot, you were the two last to sign up, so you are the ones which are the more fair to "kick" Wink because I actually forgot two players who were the first to sign up, elle and spacechef.

Next time I will ask 32 participants, but here it is 16.

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - connor34911 - 02-16-2013 01:29 AM

Thebitpilot can take my spot

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - Derr furlong - 02-16-2013 02:31 AM

My opponents gc name doesn't show up I. The database..... Idk what to do

RE: The "Aim and Shoot" Tournament. - Mag!cGuy - 02-16-2013 04:09 AM

Sorry it's dakdak97 Smile