One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 01-15-2014 07:54 AM

Okay fine. Anyways (unrelated to thorn patches) i found this interesting bug while testing. It doesnt really matter, but when i tried dragging the yellow medic to heal, it doesnt work. When i moved it off its starting space, it can! But when i moved it back, it cant anymore. I spawned a red medic and put it in the space behind the spawns next to the red base and same thing happened. I tried it with the blue and green medics and the drag to heal works fine.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGreatAnt - 01-15-2014 05:34 PM

[attachment=445]I'm not sure which language this is in....elfish?

I thought it was funny. But no worries, after I closed the app and reopened, everything was peachy-keen!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Torbreck - 01-15-2014 08:30 PM

(01-15-2014 05:34 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  I'm not sure which language this is in....elfish?

I thought it was funny. But no worries, after I closed the app and reopened, everything was peachy-keen!

Klingon

RE: Bug Report Thread - erikpdumont - 01-16-2014 12:34 AM

(01-15-2014 05:34 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  I'm not sure which language this is in....elfish?

Clearly Feedback language.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 01-16-2014 02:16 AM

Judging from the spacings, I'd say Ancient Entish.

RE: Bug Report Thread - .Memories. - 01-16-2014 02:18 AM

Finally this happened to someone else!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chemoeum - 01-16-2014 04:16 AM

(01-16-2014 12:34 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  

Clearly Feedback language.

Yeah, Feedback that live on Glitch, a Feedback homeworld map.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Shadow - 01-17-2014 10:03 PM

I just experienced a bug during a league game which allowed me to view my opponent's units as a pass n play game was somehow created between both of us. Confused

RE: Bug Report Thread - Juslas - 01-18-2014 04:13 AM

Server time out should be 4 days now. I actually launched some friendlies to check how things are (in controlled way).
This is uncontrolled incident. First of all I thought I had lost this match, but since there are plenty games simultaneously… and lost, not loose
and then it popped as "6 days ago" victory. Seemingly out of no where.
I play daily, bad Outwitters addiction (forum helps).
And there was no 4 or 5 days ago matches, that I am sure. But having this match hidden or lost and then found - unlikely.

---
jesusfuentesh, Catfud, =J0S)-(=
was this match business as usual to you?

----

RE: Bug Report Thread - Setorines - 01-18-2014 04:21 AM

Being as it was a 2v2 could it be possible that your last turn was 6 days ago, and your partner just won the match?