One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chemoeum - 09-30-2013 05:26 AM

(09-29-2013 03:07 PM).Memories. Wrote:  
(09-29-2013 02:22 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  That is clearly edited. You can see that the picture is a different color at the location of the missing text. Smile

Honestly wasn't edited. But it only happened in that one game.

If you can see, certain letters have been removed, like all the "n's" and "i's" have been removed, but the capital letters may remain intact or somethin'.

RE: Bug Report Thread - .Memories. - 10-01-2013 04:51 AM

I know this isn't a bug in the game, but the forum "PM box is full" issue really needs to be addressed. Is there any work being done to fix this? Thanks!

*EDIT: Oh, and the letters thing happened again, except this time it was in my game list (look at the map names to the left). iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2

[Image: Lku3GSWl.jpg]

Let me know if you need more information!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chemoeum - 10-01-2013 05:13 AM

(10-01-2013 04:51 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I know this isn't a bug in the game, but the forum "PM box is full" issue really needs to be addressed. Is there any work being done to fix this? Thanks!

*EDIT: Oh, and the letters thing happened again, except this time it was in my game list (look at the map names to the left). iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2

[Image: Lku3GSWl.jpg]

Let me know if you need more information!

That's actually funny, the "Glitch" map has a glitch.

By the way, is it like a one-time thing or has it hit for more than one occurrence?

RE: Bug Report Thread - .Memories. - 10-01-2013 05:14 AM

(10-01-2013 05:13 AM)Someone21 Wrote:  By the way, is it like a one-time thing or has it hit for more than one occurrence?

It's happened two separate times and persists until I restart the app.

Adam or Alex - In the first post, it says to post them here or email them directly to you. Which would you prefer? I want to be as helpful as possible.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Flarp55 - 10-01-2013 05:43 AM

(09-29-2013 02:36 PM)Someone21 Wrote:  Does anyone know about the backward spawn points on Sugar Rock, noticeable if you play as Adorables?

It's supposed to be backwards http://omc.wappdesign.net/525/

ok, obviously that was not edited

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 10-01-2013 07:24 AM

Whats backwards? I don't see a problem

Oh i saw the your screenshot, theres always one of your own spawn near your base and one teammate spawn.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGreatAnt - 10-15-2013 06:25 AM

I'm not sure if it is iOS7, but notifications don't always come through. I had some notification issues with iOS6 where multiple notifications came through for one game. I had to turn off the sound because it got annoying.

RE: Bug Report Thread - His_Daddy - 10-15-2013 06:57 AM

Same here. And for me this happened not only on outwitters, but also on other of my apps.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Juslas - 10-16-2013 03:00 PM

Game Center seems to work fine with games that use it directly for turns. Game Center app shows your turns and launch your game.
With Outwitters Game Center forgets turns and Outwitters match list opens often empty. There can be a number in an app icon, but all matches are gone. They reappear. But fiddling with GC and Outwitters apps is annoying. This is likely ios7 and GC issue. But Outwitters probably needs some fixing to talk right to apple servers.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Willidude - 10-16-2013 04:09 PM

Notifications don't seem to come through at all unless manually reset by opening the app... I'm not sure if this is GC or iOS7 but It would be nice to have them, and when watching replays the pause button doesn't function right.