One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - kirija31 - 07-10-2012 07:36 PM

(07-10-2012 04:59 PM)Mowmail Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 04:56 PM)kirija31 Wrote:  Hi,

Goog game. Though, I already finished 5 games and did not get into the leagues. When I start a new game it says I still have to complete games before joining a league ....

Good work,

Did you do casual or league placement matches?

League placement of course. I have 20 or so league placement games ongoing and finished 7 of them. My profile says "5 league wins" but also "finish your league placement matches" ....

RE: Bug Report Thread - wonderpug - 07-10-2012 09:32 PM

(07-10-2012 04:56 PM)kirija31 Wrote:  Hi,

Goog game. Though, I already finished 5 games and did not get into the leagues. When I start a new game it says I still have to complete games before joining a league ....

Good work,

There was a recent patch that reset the leagues, so matches you began before that patch won't count toward the 5 placements. The number of placement matches it says you still need to do should be correct, but it will still only cou t matches you began post-patch.

RE: Bug Report Thread - ronhanson - 07-10-2012 10:38 PM

Hi,
First, thanks for this awesome game again! You OML rocks!

I have a nasty bug atm : I was playing a game, some crash occurs, no big deal but that was happenning quite often so I decided to delete and reinstall the game. Big mistake...
As I already started a turn with Jennteo, it says now that I started the turn on another device and that I need to finish it on that device (except that I did not changed device: I simply did a reinstall...).
The problem is that I can't reach that party anymore, and in 7 days, it is going to count as a loose... Don't want to lose my #4 super titan rank for a bug Undecided, also I was winning Big Grin
Can you guys of OML do something or is that definitively lost? Master Alex?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Ronan D

RE: Bug Report Thread - arakasi - 07-10-2012 11:20 PM

Love the game, and though I've seen a few bugs here and there, none that I'd call showstoppers, until yesterday.

I had league placement before the reset. I was first placed into Clever, then promoted to Gifted. Then the reset happened, I finished one tournament game, and was placed into Gifted again. Sometime since then, though, my ranking has changed to Unranked. My profile page also says "League Wins: 10".

I've finished 2 ladder games since noticing this, and I'm still Unranked.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Kamikaze28 - 07-10-2012 11:23 PM

(07-10-2012 11:20 PM)arakasi Wrote:  Love the game, and though I've seen a few bugs here and there, none that I'd call showstoppers, until yesterday.

I had league placement before the reset. I was first placed into Clever, then promoted to Gifted. Then the reset happened, I finished one tournament game, and was placed into Gifted again. Sometime since then, though, my ranking has changed to Unranked. My profile page also says "League Wins: 10".

There were two resets - the first put you back to 1 placement match, the second one requires you to do 5 placement matches. This was no accident and the devs are confident that now everything should work fine and there are not supposed to be any more surprise resets.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Hewitt - 07-11-2012 03:18 AM

Strangest bug happened.

I was playing a ladder game against another player.
In the meantime an exact replica of our game appeared on the game list but as a pass and play game between me and that opponent.

In that pass and play game I could see the position of all his pieces...

Cheers
Hewitt

RE: Bug Report Thread - arakasi - 07-11-2012 03:21 AM

(07-10-2012 11:23 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 11:20 PM)arakasi Wrote:  Love the game, and though I've seen a few bugs here and there, none that I'd call showstoppers, until yesterday.

There were two resets - the first put you back to 1 placement match, the second one requires you to do 5 placement matches. This was no accident and the devs are confident that now everything should work fine and there are not supposed to be any more surprise resets.

OIC. Thanks for the clarification!

RE: Bug Report Thread - brayton - 07-11-2012 09:16 AM

When i start the app, to things happen, 1. The game crashes or 2. It doesnt, then the game list takes a while to load.
These are just minor things, restarting the app fixes it.
Tilt to live crashes on start up, and sometimes when playing code red.
I use an ipad first gen.
I think bugs are more important than features at the moment.

RE: Bug Report Thread - LoachNZ - 07-11-2012 11:15 AM

Game crashes everytime i am done with my turn and doesnt refresh games when i reopen it..

great game but crashes way to much on my iphone

RE: Bug Report Thread - .vm - 07-11-2012 11:40 AM

When listening to music on headphones while iPhone 4S set for silent mode, music will stop playing and bg music from app plays for a few seconds then cuts to silent. I would prefer to have my music override the app music and just have sound effects play.