One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - [PETA] Doodat - 08-08-2013 01:12 AM

I have had this happen, but it only lets me resend moves up to the point where my game *crashed*. It froze and crashed and showed FOW and everything. I still made the same move. This happened to me twice.

RE: Bug Report Thread - FL4C - 08-13-2013 08:22 PM

I just had a game disappear. It's been going on for 10 weeks now and it would be a shame if it's just gone for good... It doesn't say I won or lost, it just is gone.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Spillblood - 08-14-2013 11:12 AM

Oh dear... I had problems loading games on my iPad yesterday, and due to frustration, I deleted my OW app and tried a reinstall after attempts to kill the app and restarting my iPad didn't work. And now I'm still stuck because I cannot load those games which I initially tried to load before reinstall attempt. I have restarted iPad many times, switched all multitasking off, turned it back on, and even tried to play it upside down, but still my iPad OW app tells me that I've started the games on another device and I should finish it there. I play on three devices, with the same account, but all three tells me the same thing.

Funny thing is I can still play those games which I receive notifications for after the reinstall, but my app tells me that the outwitter server is down on startup, which corrects by itself after I kill and relaunch it.

So how do I get access to my games again? I hope I'll get an answer before I do a very painful iPad rebooting on my Mac.., and before my turn gets auto-expired...

RE: Bug Report Thread - Spillblood - 08-15-2013 10:52 AM

I think my post got lost...
Posted it two days ago hoping for some answers but now I can't even find it.

I have some problems with the app.

Because I couldn't load my games on the day of the game migration, and when the outwitter servers were down, I unfortunately decided to delete my app and do a reinstall.

I did this because killing multitasking and restarting the app, plus restarting my iPad wont work. Now I get a weird message saying first tat the servers are down. Then after relaunching the app a second time, I can't access 4 of my ongoing games. The same games that I tried to load before the delete-reinstall. And now I have reinstalled multiple times. It still doesn't work. The message now says that I have started these games on a different device and I would need to finish it there.

I have no choice but to wait for timeout and automatically forfeit my games now.

Is there anyway to get my games back?

I have three different devices,that I am playing on with the same GC account. Been fine all this while, just got messed up two days ago.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 08-15-2013 10:59 AM

Try relogging in to Game Center

Its the only thing i could think of that might work

Right now

RE: Bug Report Thread - Spillblood - 08-15-2013 12:51 PM

Are there posts missing on this thread?? Report Bug thread is buggy itself...

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 08-15-2013 01:15 PM

I see all the posts

RE: Bug Report Thread - Spillblood - 08-16-2013 01:12 PM

I see only Juslas's last post on 7 August. But if I tap 'New Reply', then I see all posts.... Definitely a bug. I'm on Mac and iPad.

BTW, the Different Device Bug has been fixed. Thanks, Alex!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Kapow 98 - 08-17-2013 08:13 AM

So.. I love Outwitters, and I play on a daily basis, but I skipped through the server upgrades. Well, after the message went out that migration was complete, 3 of my games are now unplayable. A 2v2, and 2 1v1's (All league) It keeps saying that my turn was started on a different device an must be finished there, however, I only use a singular device. So if it could be fixed, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks for any response/Help!
Gt: austinbeast98

RE: Bug Report Thread - [PETA] Doodat - 08-17-2013 09:12 AM

Spillblood had the same problem and it was just fixed for him.