One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 07-04-2013 01:07 PM

I watched the replay here on OSN and i didn't see a problem with the wit count throughout the game. Unfortunately, it doesn't show you having no wits

RE: Bug Report Thread - Jisabell - 07-18-2013 10:14 AM

I am sure this question has already been answered but I am not great with forums so please help. My outwitters is locked up and will not load. I play on a ipad. Ihave tried ending the program and shutting down the pad. Will I need to reload the game and will i loose my ranking and the upgrades that I have paid for?

RE: Bug Report Thread - jesusfuentesh - 07-18-2013 04:03 PM

If you reload the game, you will keep your ranking with the Game Center account you were using anyway, and you will be able to restore your upgrades.

And yes, due to some connections problems your idevice might have at the time, you will have to close the app (double tapping the button, tap holding for a two seconds Outwitters icon app, and tap the red circle that will appear on it, to close it completely), and open it again.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Baudolino The 21st - 07-20-2013 07:15 PM

Hello everyone!

I tried to search it but the results were too many, inconclusive, and my time not enough.

I have noticed that the game file in the iPhone is now 3.6GBs. I can only justify it if it contains old games, which haven't been cleared in the data of the file.

The problem is twofold. First of all it consumes much storage space.
Secondly, if I leave it like this, without deleting other apps, then the free space in iPhone becomes less than <500MB. The problem is that at this moment, the game crashes continuously and becomes more slow.

I have alos noticed that in the past, whenever an upgrade existed, the game run smoothly.

Ergo: Should I delete and reinstall the game, in order to reduce the space it consumes? If yes, is it a chance that there will be any problem with the 2v2 games running now (I suppose not, but just checking)?

Thank you very much for your answers!!!

RE: Bug Report Thread - [PETA] Doodat - 07-21-2013 01:41 AM

3.6 GB? That's ridiculous o.o. Mine only holds 476 MB. I guess you could try deleting and reinstalling, it doesn't affect current games if you don't delete Game Center data I think.

RE: Bug Report Thread - joelduque - 07-23-2013 12:14 AM

I sent my turn. It says on the board 'their turn, but background is light like that in 'your turn'. It then 'says error loading game, please try again'. Help!

RE: Bug Report Thread - 111dorian - 07-25-2013 07:31 PM

I have currently two games in my list that just don't auto-forfeit. One says 5 days ago, the other 1 week ago since my opponent responded. Can this please be fixed?

GC: 111dorian

Thanks,
Dorian

RE: Bug Report Thread - jesusfuentesh - 07-25-2013 09:13 PM

Yeah, sometimes that bug happens.

[Image: Dc0r6vGl.jpg]

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 08-02-2013 02:06 AM

(07-21-2013 01:41 AM)Doodat Wrote:  3.6 GB? That's ridiculous o.o. Mine only holds 476 MB. I guess you could try deleting and reinstalling, it doesn't affect current games if you don't delete Game Center data I think.

Mine is only 441 MB, which makes it the largest game i have
Or maybe its cuz i haven't started any games in over a month, except for tournaments, i actually still have that game we had on Reaper

RE: Bug Report Thread - Juslas - 08-07-2013 05:39 PM

It has been reported several times, that server might not receive move, when it is sent. And therefore one ends up in loop that request to resent the move over and over again. And I know and have experienced that this will be resolved no later than next day (by itself). If game is lost or won, one might get repeated sound effects, too.
Today I experienced a variation of the bug that let me redo my entire move!
I did my turn, opponent units were reveal out of fog etc., sent the turn, error. Did turn on other match and returned to game with server bug. Surprise - all my wits unused, units not moved. And yes, I did a different move. And this time no errors, no crashes, none.
I would call this a serious bug - maybe those cheaters use this kind of vulnerability. And if cheating were addressed by developers, this bug would be fixed, too.