One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 04-17-2013 08:22 AM

(04-17-2013 08:03 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  Has anyone else been getting a RIDICULOUSLY ANNOYING amount of notifications for turns? If one person takes their turn I've been getting spammed with the notification at least 3-4 times in a row over the past few days...

i get 2 notifications. it makes losing so much more worse when you hear "you lose" twice everytime you lose.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-17-2013 08:26 AM

(04-17-2013 08:22 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(04-17-2013 08:03 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  Has anyone else been getting a RIDICULOUSLY ANNOYING amount of notifications for turns? If one person takes their turn I've been getting spammed with the notification at least 3-4 times in a row over the past few days...

i get 2 notifications. it makes losing so much more worse when you hear "you lose" twice everytime you lose.

Every few minutes i would get a your turn with ser purple wolf message. It keeps scaring me. But it stopped.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Aginor8 - 04-18-2013 01:53 AM

Every game gives me an error message and then let's me view it. Also I've had turns not go through for a few hours. The same issues happened at the end of the first season. I'm sure they are working out the bugs as we speak.

RE: Bug Report Thread - zyagna - 04-18-2013 02:48 PM

(04-13-2013 05:45 AM)Tkoyo Wrote:  Playing a game where I was able to end my turn on the game screen, and when i go to the game list it shows my turn going through initially. however a few minutes later when I look at my game list it shows that game as awaiting my turn. When I open up said game my opponent has not made a move and all the moves I made on my turn are still done and the "done" icon is not showing so it seems to be registered, and when I close out of the game a second time it shows my turn as being done initially, but a few minutes later again the game list shows it awaiting my move even though nothing has changed.

This same thing is happening to me. The game insists it is my turn, but I have already hit done and I don't have any more options.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-19-2013 05:57 AM

(04-18-2013 02:48 PM)zyagna Wrote:  
(04-13-2013 05:45 AM)Tkoyo Wrote:  Playing a game where I was able to end my turn on the game screen, and when i go to the game list it shows my turn going through initially. however a few minutes later when I look at my game list it shows that game as awaiting my turn. When I open up said game my opponent has not made a move and all the moves I made on my turn are still done and the "done" icon is not showing so it seems to be registered, and when I close out of the game a second time it shows my turn as being done initially, but a few minutes later again the game list shows it awaiting my move even though nothing has changed.

This same thing is happening to me. The game insists it is my turn, but I have already hit done and I don't have any more options.

It happened to me. It will stop in a day or two.
Oh i just realized i said that already

RE: Bug Report Thread - Norahsul - 04-19-2013 08:39 AM

it's true!
especially whenever it gives me notification i have lost to someone.. so many times!!! Exclamation

RE: Bug Report Thread - {~BiA85~} - 04-21-2013 01:59 AM

Absolutely. It's getting extremely annoying. Been goin on for a little over a week I think. I'll get anywhere from 1-6 repeat notifications. One night right after I put my daughter in bed I got the "you lose" 4 times in a row before I could hurry up and open the app. She was just in the next room in a silent house. I woulda been pissed if it woke her up. (5 month old that fights goin to sleep...)

RE: Bug Report Thread - bngn3000 - 04-21-2013 02:42 PM

Sometimes when I try to open a game to take my turn, while the hexes are spinning and the screen is black the game will crash. Sometimes after the crash, when I reopen Outwitters I get stuck at the games menu while it reads "online games require game center" despite receiving the game center welcome at the top of the screen. The program stays stuck until I reboot my iPad.

edit: I reinstalled and haven't had this problem in about a week.

RE: Bug Report Thread - stevensenger - 04-30-2013 07:38 AM

I can't seem to load my profile. The game loads, and Gamecenter connects, but it never finds my games or my rank. I have the most recent update. My name is poopdeth. I'm only in one match, but I don't want to lose on time. Thanks in advanceSmile

RE: Bug Report Thread - Wildt4lon - 05-03-2013 06:31 AM

New forum bug?! - Whenever I click on 'One Man Left Studios Community Forums', at the top of the page, I get a screen that's white except for my avatar on the left hand top corner... It's basically linking me to a picture of my avatar! WTF?
The link seems alright when I click 'Home' instead of 'One Man Left Studios Community Forums'