One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-12-2013 08:46 AM

(04-12-2013 05:42 AM)XtreM Q Wrote:  points awarded not showing after winning a league game is a bug?

also alot of times when i try to open outwitters, it flickers on then crashed. had to restart iOS for the game to work
Other people said that a bunch of times before and they said it was a visual bug. You still get the points but it doesn't show it.

RE: Bug Report Thread - XtreM Q - 04-12-2013 07:33 PM

http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y46uiAww

shows as friendly game but its actually a league game

RE: Bug Report Thread - QuantumApocalypse - 04-12-2013 09:07 PM

(04-12-2013 07:33 PM)XtreM Q Wrote:  http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y46uiAww

shows as friendly game but its actually a league game

It's not really a bug with Outwitters as such
(02-28-2013 05:53 AM)CodePenguin Wrote:  Unfortunately, OSN can only show what the original replay data shows. Most placement matches will come up as Friendly instead of League. If you send me the replay link I can look through the replay data manually and see if there is any indication but all the placement matches that I have looked at in the past all showed as Friendly matches.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Phyresis - 04-13-2013 04:59 AM

This was a really weird bug that I havent been able to replicate yet, but I was playing a game on sweetie plains, and when I tried to enter the game, it told me it didnt exist, but it started a pass n play with the same players at the exact same board position. This effectively let me see where all of my opponents units were.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Tkoyo - 04-13-2013 05:45 AM

Playing a game where I was able to end my turn on the game screen, and when i go to the game list it shows my turn going through initially. however a few minutes later when I look at my game list it shows that game as awaiting my turn. When I open up said game my opponent has not made a move and all the moves I made on my turn are still done and the "done" icon is not showing so it seems to be registered, and when I close out of the game a second time it shows my turn as being done initially, but a few minutes later again the game list shows it awaiting my move even though nothing has changed.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-13-2013 05:52 AM

It happened to me. After a day or two, it will stop.

RE: Bug Report Thread - ShibaPugg - 04-13-2013 10:55 AM

I've been getting freezing games and turns that take so long to send that I get error reports. Maybe the game just needs a good night's sleep? Sad

RE: Bug Report Thread - Qwerty - 04-17-2013 06:57 AM

I lost for no reason it was the other teams turn and they didnt play I shouldnt of lost
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y78SqAww

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-17-2013 07:06 AM

Your partner probably quit

RE: Bug Report Thread - awpertunity - 04-17-2013 08:03 AM

Has anyone else been getting a RIDICULOUSLY ANNOYING amount of notifications for turns? If one person takes their turn I've been getting spammed with the notification at least 3-4 times in a row over the past few days...