One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Giu-BR - 04-02-2013 07:38 AM

I don't mean to resume the debate about cheating, but I wanted to report that I was just matched on a league game with "All the names I wanted are took", who has cheated on multiple games by skipping others' turns. I thought he was going to be banned...

Any specific instructions on what I should do?

Ohh, and I posted here because I consider being prone to be hacked a bug.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-02-2013 07:44 AM

Its not a bug because hacking a game is like breaking into it. He was just glitching the game. But apparently he was only banned from the forums. Maybe OML is banning him now or are going to do it later.

RE: Bug Report Thread - ElPared - 04-03-2013 05:16 AM

seriously, the Bramble's thorns shouldn't be able to jump holes. I'm probably going to lose a game right now because this guy jumped one of the holes in Thorn Gulley and killed my sniper despite my having 2 soldiers blocking the normal path

RE: Bug Report Thread - lawtai - 04-03-2013 11:33 PM

bump!

RE: Bug Report Thread - I am epic - 04-04-2013 01:29 PM

Bump!

RE: Bug Report Thread - MiloBerserk - 04-04-2013 11:58 PM

Every time Outwitters tries to "send turn.." at the end of the game, I am prompted with an error. Then when I go back into the same match, it will send turn normally. Also, at times, the app will close itself while I am playing. This has been going on since 1.6.2 came out. Is this happening to anyone else or am I the only one unfortunate?

RE: Bug Report Thread - 000xxx - 04-08-2013 01:53 AM

A game was made by me but I pressed the home button in the middle of searching. Now there is a game between "mnmmnmmnmn" and "waiting for more..." I cannot access this game; it gives me "error loading game please try again." The game is listed as their turn.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-08-2013 03:36 AM

On Thorn Gully, the tiles around the wit spaces farthest from the bases are different than in the map selection screen.

RE: Bug Report Thread - XtreM Q - 04-12-2013 05:42 AM

points awarded not showing after winning a league game is a bug?

also alot of times when i try to open outwitters, it flickers on then crashed. had to restart iOS for the game to work

RE: Bug Report Thread - Billmonz78 - 04-12-2013 07:08 AM

For the last week or so I have been receiving duplicate notifications for turns. So, if an opponent plays a turn I will receive the "It's your turn" twice and the notification icon shows a "2". Opening the game reveals just the 1 turn to play.

Outwitters 1.6.2
iPad (MC497LL)
iOS 5.1.1 (9B206)