One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Necrocat219 - 02-23-2013 10:24 AM

Just opened the game with full connection as normal and started watching the replay and the play button, the options, sneak symbol, player name and races kept switching in and out really fast whilst the replay played in the background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPGxJ2Er2T4

No Time Limit on Moves? What? - zengoof - 02-26-2013 04:56 PM

i am new to outwitters, but am an expremely experienced and expert games player. no time limit on moves?!? an unconscionable oversight - especially when loses affect ranking. so if my opponent doesn't move - for whatever reason, malicious or not - I either lose or am trapped in the game in perpetuity? my first game and my opponent makes one move before going silent for over an hour. this is, frankly, a deal breaker, ruining what appears to be a potentially interesting game.

RE: Bug Report Thread - demonaz123 - 02-26-2013 06:59 PM

Can't see new messages in topics. Pretty sure that i will have same problems with this message too Smile

RE: No Time Limit on Moves? What? - Eijolend - 02-26-2013 10:52 PM

(02-26-2013 04:56 PM)zengoof Wrote:  i am new to outwitters, but am an expremely experienced and expert games player. no time limit on moves?!? an unconscionable oversight - especially when loses affect ranking. so if my opponent doesn't move - for whatever reason, malicious or not - I either lose or am trapped in the game in perpetuity? my first game and my opponent makes one move before going silent for over an hour. this is, frankly, a deal breaker, ruining what appears to be a potentially interesting game.
The timer is 4 days, but only few players take that long to make their turns on a regular basis.
It's just part of the asynchronous nature of the game, that games can take a long time so you can easily fit it into your daily schedule.
There was a lot of discussion of implementing a mode with a time limit more fitting for a "live" game, but since the length of games vary greatly, it's hard to plan how long you're busy when you sit down for a game.
I think your best bet, if you want more rapid action, is searching for someone who's active at the same time as you in the Seeking Partners and Opponents thread.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 02-28-2013 10:19 AM

my 2v2 partner started a game but i didnt recieve any invite and when i started a game this time my partner didnt get any.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Coolio - 02-28-2013 11:13 PM

No points rewarded j my league game against buri3dsun

RE: Bug Report Thread - phineas94 - 03-01-2013 12:04 AM

(02-28-2013 11:13 PM)Coolio Wrote:  No points rewarded j my league game against buri3dsun

Did you have wifi connectivity when you finished the game coolio?

If not it is a known bug. Just visual. You will have been attributed the points. If you submit replay to OSN it will show as a friendly. Sorry if this is a sucking eggs moment Big Grin

RE: Bug Report Thread - benexclaimed - 03-02-2013 03:18 AM

My game is crashing constantly as soon as I launch it. Yesterday it was crashing fairly often, but it's a lot worse today.

4s, latest iOS, jailbroken (I hope that isn't the problem)

Anybody else experiencing this?

RE: Bug Report Thread - Pharmafan - 03-02-2013 07:09 AM

I have a submit bug in my current game vs Mag!cGuy which now lasts for over 1 day....never had one which lasted that long before....has anyone had such a persistent submit bug before? Thanks for your help!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Kemkyrk - 03-03-2013 01:39 AM

The jailbreak causes some crashes. When my iPhone 4S wasn't jailbroken, the game never crashed. But since I jailbroke my iPhone, sometimes the app crashes 5-6 times in a row without even being on the main menu of the game