One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - .Memories. - 02-16-2013 05:06 AM

(02-16-2013 05:03 AM)MarutanRay Wrote:  Bug in wits for kills
I have played several games where i didnt get wits for kills on the next turn. What are the rules for wits for kills? If you loose a bonus spot then do you get wits for kills?
I played a game where i killed 2 enemy units with my bombshell (both splash) and i got wits immediately, i.e. on the same turn!
wits for kills is just unpredictable. i just cannot tell when and how many i will get.
Am i the only one facing this problem?

You will get one wit for each kill immediately. If you kill a runner with a soldier, you will use 1 wit to attack, but regain that wit right after the kill (leaving you with 0 wits lost overall). Likewise, if you kill two runners with 1 bombshell attack, you will lose a wit for the attack, but gain 1 wit for each kill (leaving you with +1 wit).

RE: Bug Report Thread - lawtai - 02-19-2013 05:25 AM

bump!

RE: Bug Report Thread - bobolynx - 02-19-2013 08:28 PM

Me and my friend were switching accounts on the same iPod, but now I, a gifted player, will start games against fluffier and clever league players. Gc bobolynx. Haven't tried switching to another but don't have mine with me

RE: Bug Report Thread - Coolio - 02-22-2013 02:09 PM

Don't know if anyone has piste this yet cause I don't realy read this thread... Confused

Lately though whenever I have been using the chat to send messages during a match, outwitters tends to crash 9/10 times. I have one of the newest itouches too. I got it last Christmas and is one with a camera(I was never good with all that generation stuff). Thanks.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Porceveer - 02-23-2013 06:11 AM

Bug when trying to start a friendly vs. someone in my friend list (don't know if vs. others, too).

I can chose team and map but as soon as I press the "Start game" button Outwitters chrashes. Has happened a few times and I'm actually unable to start that match, even after quitting the program in the task bar.

Playing on an iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.2 installed.

RE: Bug Report Thread - lawtai - 02-23-2013 06:20 AM

bump!

bump!

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 02-23-2013 06:28 AM

how ironic is it that the bug report thread is bugged? bump!*

RE: Bug Report Thread - Porceveer - 02-23-2013 07:43 AM

Forum bug strikes again..

RE: Bug Report Thread - Porceveer - 02-23-2013 10:08 AM

Just experienced a small glitch where my medic healed a sniper, the wit was taken but the HP wasn't boosted. Shortly after the game crashed. When reopening everything was how it's supposed to be.

RE: Bug Report Thread - GoHeat 3 - 02-23-2013 10:16 AM

(02-23-2013 10:08 AM)Porceveer Wrote:  Just experienced a small glitch where my medic healed a sniper, the wit was taken but the HP wasn't boosted. Shortly after the game crashed. When reopening everything was how it's supposed to be.

Yep It's just a visual glitch. Once, in league I had 1 wit left and had a sniper in range of a "3" HP soldier when it was actually 4 HP. I was mad.