One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Kamikaze28 - 07-09-2012 09:50 PM

It seems, Alex did another League reset - or something fishy is going on here - I am now again unranked with 5 placement matches to go.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Kyoril - 07-09-2012 10:05 PM

(07-09-2012 09:50 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  It seems, Alex did another League reset - or something fishy is going on here - I am now again unranked with 5 placement matches to go.

Yup. Its a league reset; newsletter confirms it.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Kamikaze28 - 07-09-2012 10:09 PM

(07-09-2012 10:05 PM)Kyoril Wrote:  
(07-09-2012 09:50 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  It seems, Alex did another League reset - or something fishy is going on here - I am now again unranked with 5 placement matches to go.

Yup. Its a league reset; newsletter confirms it.

These sneaky devs edited their news post. Well, so much for that. Now if only I had not 20 active games *sigh*.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Stoltz1975 - 07-09-2012 10:50 PM

Just won a game and my profile now says 6 league wins. Unranked - finish your league placement games. No mention of how many games I need to play. I was in gifted before.

Does this mean that the fix is in place or is it all down whilst the fix is being implemented?

RE: Bug Report Thread - Kamikaze28 - 07-09-2012 10:53 PM

The recent league reset requires you to complete 5 placement matches again. The number of remaining placement matches will be displayed when you create/join a new league game.

RE: Bug Report Thread - A. Normak - 07-09-2012 11:05 PM

I didn't receive a notification I was supposed to. About an hour ago.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Stoltz1975 - 07-09-2012 11:53 PM

Just started a new league game and there was no mention of placement matches left to play.

Also, I've been invited to play a 2v2 game, but every time I try to open it the app crashes and throws me out. I've killed the app and restarted it but this hasn't made a difference.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Hamhero - 07-10-2012 12:36 AM

Just won a game, there was an error so while it went on my list it was counted or scored. I still have 5 rank games remaining although I have already played 6. 4 wins, 2 losses.
Update: just completed another game, winning, and the error occurre again not giving me credit. I continue to be unranked after completing 7 games, I still have to complete 5 games to be ranked. I had completed 4 at the time of the league reset, so it should be saying that I have two games remaining.

I won't bother playing ranked games anymore since it no longer records progress and I am matched to random opponents since I am not ranked anyways.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Harti - 07-10-2012 12:48 AM

(07-10-2012 12:36 AM)Hamhero Wrote:  Just won a game, there was an error so while it went on my list it was counted or scored. I still have 5 rank games remaining although I have already played 6. 4 wins, 2 losses.
Update: just completed another game, winning, and the error occurre again not giving me credit. I continue to be unranked after completing 7 games, I still have to complete 5 games to be ranked. I had completed 4 at the time of the league reset, so it should be saying that I have two games remaining.

I won't bother playing ranked games anymore since it no longer records progress and I am matched to random opponents since I am not ranked anyways.

Yeah I've reported this issue to Alex, let's hope they had the data backed up before everything went down. I think this is still an issue with the divisions.

RE: Bug Report Thread - MrUseless - 07-10-2012 01:26 AM

Started a game, made my move, submitted. Now when I go to the Games screen, it says "waiting for more" and when I click that game, the app crashes.