One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - sambita - 12-30-2012 08:14 AM

I think im the latest victim to the "same game lost being counted multiple times" bug...it kinda sucks

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bazuz - 12-30-2012 08:36 AM

(12-21-2012 02:57 PM)spacechef Wrote:  Playing a game against Mangalha, game says its my turn, I even get push notifications, but when entering the game it's still Mangalha's turn. Game doesn't seem to be sending my chat either, when reopening the game it's gone.

Mangalha vs. spacechef
I am having a similar problem now, playing as bazuz239 against anthony.tx. Chat does seem to work, but the game thinks that a message I sent a few hours ago is "more than a week old", this might be related to the bug.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Whimsymim - 12-30-2012 05:43 PM

New to the game and loving it so I purchased an uber pack but don't have access to any of the characters Angry

The store indicates they have been purchased but when I try to access them the game says they're locked. Very frustrating.

RE: Bug Report Thread - topvideoguy - 12-30-2012 06:55 PM

My 2v2 ranking has been completely reset!!!!! And I recently got promoted this is not a normal demotion I have 0 pts!

RE: Bug Report Thread - QuantumApocalypse - 12-30-2012 10:08 PM

(12-30-2012 05:43 PM)Whimsymim Wrote:  New to the game and loving it so I purchased an uber pack but don't have access to any of the characters Angry

The store indicates they have been purchased but when I try to access them the game says they're locked. Very frustrating.

If the store indicates they are purchased and your account has been charged, hit restore purchases and the characters should unlock. Otherwise reinstall and restore.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bullfreg - 01-03-2013 12:28 AM

(12-25-2012 01:49 PM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Not sure if anyone has the same problem but when I accept a 2v2 invite and go to choose my race, it shows my teammate as always being Scallywags even when they are not.

Is that a bug?! It's so frustrating! Me and my partner have had to resort to whoever starts the game has to go as feedback just so we don't confuse each other Sad
A couple of bugs I've seen which may have been raised prior to this post (apologies if I'm being a parrot):

- usually around the 70-90th turn the game gets stuck, whether its me or my opponent. The person taking their turn will try to confirm it numerous times, which in turn provides annoying push notifications, yet it still doesn't process. You then have to wait anywhere between 6 hours and a day to wait for the turn to actually process. The worst thing it's becoming ever more frequent an I've noticed it happen in a couple of games around turn 30.
The detrimental effect of this bug is WHEN it happens on the winning turn. I played a 2 v 2 where this happened when I was still a noob... The game finished and we got our points as per usual. Within 5 minutes it was my go again. I tried to finish the match numerous times, and it wasn't until the 4th or 5th attempt that I noticed my own and my partner's points had accumulated whereas our opponents had lost all of theirs.

- in 2v2, at the home page it shows someone go, but in-game it says its the persons before them (this may be directly related to the above point).

- it always says "more than a week ago" in the chat bar when my partner and I have clearly been talking for hours within the same day... It's not the worst problem but I would like to know sometimes when I was spoke too....

RE: Bug Report Thread - wonderpug - 01-03-2013 01:58 AM

(12-30-2012 05:43 PM)Whimsymim Wrote:  New to the game and loving it so I purchased an uber pack but don't have access to any of the characters Angry

Have you tried the "restore purchases" button at the bottom of the store?

RE: Bug Report Thread - spacechef - 01-04-2013 06:42 AM

spacechef vs Ryzuma @ Thorn Gulley

Game is hung up, says its my turn but is still the other players turn when accessing the game.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 01-04-2013 06:44 AM

(12-14-2012 02:07 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  I was reviewing a replay. When I hit my opponent's base (he had the Sea Bastion), the flashing red glowing outline was that of Aquarius I.

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't replicate the behavior. It may have been a one-time bug.

Happens to me often. Just sayin'

RE: Bug Report Thread - spacechef - 01-04-2013 07:57 AM

Bump?