One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Snowflare - 12-03-2012 10:47 AM

I'm having the same sort of bug it seems like a few others have reported - but no Veggienauts. Feedback vs. Scallywags on Foundry, trying to go from turn 60 to 61. Made my moves, hit Done...it looks like it goes through fine, but then within maybe 10-15 seconds or so it shows back up waiting for me to hit Done again.

Tried restarting my phone, force-quitting and restarting the app, switching from wifi to cellular and back again, no luck for about an hour now.

RE: Bug Report Thread - aaronINdayton - 12-04-2012 12:25 AM

I posted in that separate thread but wanted to put it here also:

My friendly games keep disappearing for other people, sometimes they don't see the game invite at all and this happens for both 1v1, and 2v2, and has happened while trying to invite at least four other users to games for me in the past week. Confirmed with messaging, when they invite me to a game I see it.

RE: Bug Report Thread - KahvUnited - 12-04-2012 05:22 AM

Hi, I have found that I can't acres the new base avatars - when I. Select the from the store- the screen appears to have shifted so I can't actually select any.
Also had the issue when I chose done at the end of my turn it wasn't recognising it and kept letting me have my turn over Andover again - sometimes a benefit if u make a mistake - it ended up working after continually trying for over a day though.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Qwerty - 12-04-2012 07:51 AM

Had a bug when it acted like it was a 2vs2 game it was 1vs1 and kept flipping through the people everyone was called# and I couldn't stop the replay was going really fast

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bluegodzill - 12-04-2012 08:07 AM

(12-04-2012 12:25 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  I posted in that separate thread but wanted to put it here also:

My friendly games keep disappearing for other people, sometimes they don't see the game invite at all and this happens for both 1v1, and 2v2, and has happened while trying to invite at least four other users to games for me in the past week. Confirmed with messaging, when they invite me to a game I see it.

Weird... I've invited my partner to some games and the people that go next after me are NEVER moving, so I'm assuming they didn't get an invite? ALEX ADAM, HELPPP
BUMP!

RE: Bug Report Thread - GoHeat 3 - 12-04-2012 08:08 AM

*bump

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bluegodzill - 12-04-2012 08:12 AM

BUMPPPPPP

RE: Bug Report Thread - GoHeat 3 - 12-04-2012 08:14 AM

*bumpin' with BlueGodzill Tongue

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheGreatErenan - 12-04-2012 03:03 PM

(11-30-2012 01:06 PM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  
(11-30-2012 01:04 PM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  I can only purchase feedback bases in the store currently, the page is scrolled way up and I can't even see the adorables bases after scrolling it down, on an iPad.
Same.

Me too.

[Image: buybasebug.png]

RE: Bug Report Thread - harvarnold - 12-04-2012 09:57 PM

^Same here