One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Harti - 12-02-2012 07:14 AM

I'm currently trying to track it down, it seems to be indeed related to Thorn Patches. First I thought it's some kind of variable data type that just overflows and returns something like nil, but Bluegodzill's story seems to make this impossible.

No idea what it is, it seems to occur on the later turns and I do not necessarily have to be the Veggienauts player for it to happen.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bluegodzill - 12-02-2012 07:18 AM

(12-02-2012 07:14 AM)Harti Wrote:  I'm currently trying to track it down, it seems to be indeed related to Thorn Patches. First I thought it's some kind of variable data type that just overflows and returns something like nil, but Bluegodzill's story seems to make this impossible.

No idea what it is, it seems to occur on the later turns and I do not necessarily have to be the Veggienauts player for it to happen.

Well actually in that game, there are quite a lot of units on the field too, the map is long nine.

RE: Bug Report Thread - WeiWei - 12-02-2012 08:08 AM

Pretty sure its thorn as well. The only time this happen is when Thorns there are thorns on the field. For example, when i had around 22 thorns around.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Harti - 12-02-2012 08:44 PM

Okay it could very well be high turn counts, too... I'm currently in a league game where both bases are at stake (1), and it's Feedback vs Veggienauts and I'm pretty sure he's got no Bramble around.

RE: Bug Report Thread - harvarnold - 12-02-2012 09:13 PM

Bumpz

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 12-02-2012 10:30 PM

bump*

RE: Bug Report Thread - Harti - 12-02-2012 11:18 PM

nyeh...

RE: Bug Report Thread - Necrocat219 - 12-02-2012 11:23 PM

Bump-a-rump!

RE: Bug Report Thread - OW11 - 12-02-2012 11:46 PM

Not sure if this is a bug or not but if you are using the scallywags sniper and you try to snipe but move the sniper while it does that it will stop attacking and just move. Then it thinks it has already attacked and cannot attack after.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Bluegodzill - 12-03-2012 06:39 AM

There was a 2vs2 game I invited my partner to and he never got the invite. Then since he couldn't do his turn, I gave up and it cost us 26 points. How are you guys going to fix all the bugs if they're in the forum, too. Sad