One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Judment - 11-23-2012 10:41 PM

I have a game going with Haight19 and every time i finish it it gives me the game again and i am able to win the game and take the points again continuosly. The game refuses to stay gone.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Zomus X - 11-25-2012 04:01 AM

I'm not sure if anyone had posted this yet. And I think it's a pretty big disadvantage for mobi users.

When you use mobi in the fog of war, and both the beginning and the end spots for the teleport is in the fog of war, mobi still shows up for a second or so after the update. The change in the new version is only supposed to show mobi when either the start, mobi, or end spots are outside the fog of war. This gives away the position of your mobi.

Suddenly, your opponent realizes your doing a sneak attack...

Tested in pass n' play and league match curtesy to mcdavis73.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 11-25-2012 04:10 AM

Small suggestion: like Bramble, play Mobi's sound, but don't let him show up.

When i come to think of it, i think Bramble's growing sound in the FOW is intentional.

RE: Bug Report Thread - blckace - 11-25-2012 04:16 AM

(11-25-2012 04:10 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Small suggestion: like Bramble, play Mobi's sound, but don't let him show up.

When i come to think of it, i think Bramble's growing sound in the FOW is intentional.

I'm sure it is intentional, can you imagine how out of ontrol things would get if bramble was making barriers and you found out too late? The sound effect is meant to balance things

RE: Bug Report Thread - pookywb - 11-25-2012 07:53 AM

On the map select screens, Veggienauts maps display with Veggienauts bases but Feedback spawn spaces.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Emuchu - 11-25-2012 09:12 AM

(11-25-2012 04:10 AM)Gfich Wrote:  Small suggestion: like Bramble, play Mobi's sound, but don't let him show up.

What justification would there be to revealing fog Mobis? When I think about it, the sound of Bramble's Thorns might be put in place so that the Veggie's opponent can estimate the number of units hidden in the fog, since Bramble defies the 1-unit-per-turn convention. The other Specials have no such ability; if Mobi is making noises when he secretly moves a Sniper across the map, then by that logic, Bombshell should make a noise when he Shells in the fog, and Scrambler should make a noise when he gets too close to your first line.
Bump? It says I have the latest post, but I can't find it.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Gf!sh - 11-25-2012 07:50 PM

Bump!

RE: Bug Report Thread - Nolan Thompson - 11-26-2012 06:39 AM

This isn't exactly a bug, but since the spawn menus were changed, I can't see how many wits I have to spend while browsing the menu. Sad

RE: Bug Report Thread - Appleisaac - 11-26-2012 09:03 AM

When you click on a bramble's thorn bush, the description for the scrambler sometimes comes up. I play on an iPad 2 if that makes a difference.

RE: Bug Report Thread - WeiWei - 11-26-2012 03:01 PM

Cannot send one of my game to my opponent. After I send, it acts as if it succeeded. A minute later, it's back.