One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - worldfamous - 10-02-2012 04:36 AM

Anyone seeing buggy replays? I'm in a 2v2 game that's fishy but I can't say cheating yet. I thought we were playing ArtNJ but realized it was ArtNJ1. Anyway, the replay has 3 moves, all legitimate, that don't show up. Has anyone seen this bug?

RE: Bug Report Thread - IronMagus - 10-02-2012 09:09 AM

(09-21-2012 04:41 AM)IronMagus Wrote:  Here's the thing, though, and I'm actually not sure if it's related to the crashing or not, but...I've not bought the increased game limit item nor anything else from the store, yet I have over a dozen open games right now and I'm still able to create additional ones, as long as I'm willing to crash the app and reopen it after. From what I understand, I should only be able to have five open at one time?

Update: Once I reached 35 games, when I tried to create another one it said "Game limit reached, free users are limited to 5 games at a time." But that should have happened 30 games ago. And once I finished one, I was able to create a new one again.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Riptor - 10-02-2012 07:20 PM

(09-27-2012 06:04 PM)LortGob Wrote:  Since updating to iOS6, the game is really slow, and usually crashes when I spend more than 3 wits. It's worst when I try to spawn a new unit or kill an enemy unit.

I've exactly the same problem on iOS5 & iOS6.
Maybe it comes from my iPhone 3GS which is not powerful enough, on what iDevice do you play?

RE: Bug Report Thread - Sax_and_Violins - 10-03-2012 07:31 AM

I'm a free user. I have only one active game (all others have been won or lost) but it won't let me join any more. The only thing I can think might be the reason is that when I tried to create several games to play with a friend online, the app just crashed every time. Maybe it created the games, which are using up my free slots? I can't see them, though!

I love the game and want to purchase the über pack, but I don't want to commit if my free game slots are going to fill up.

RE: Bug Report Thread - IronMagus - 10-03-2012 07:32 AM

I got a notification earlier that I had lost a game. That's normal, I was expecting to lose as soon as my opponent took his turn. But then I got the notification again. And again. And again. I didn't count, but I would say at least half a dozen times. Sometimes only a few seconds apart, sometimes a full minute or more in between. When I opened the app, it says the game is still open and that it's my opponent's turn. Then I got the notification again, hours later, and the game still showed it as my opponent hadn't moved yet, it was his turn, and the game was still open.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Ricky_KK - 10-03-2012 07:46 AM

Not getting credit for league wins!

I just won a league game, but I received no points for the win nor did the opponent lose points for losing. Here are 2 screenshots as proof (Attached)

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 10-03-2012 07:47 AM

(10-03-2012 07:32 AM)IronMagus Wrote:  I got a notification earlier that I had lost a game. That's normal, I was expecting to lose as soon as my opponent took his turn. But then I got the notification again. And again. And again. I didn't count, but I would say at least half a dozen times. Sometimes only a few seconds apart, sometimes a full minute or more in between. When I opened the app, it says the game is still open and that it's my opponent's turn. Then I got the notification again, hours later, and the game still showed it as my opponent hadn't moved yet, it was his turn, and the game was still open.

the app knew you were gonna lose :o
hahaha
(10-03-2012 07:46 AM)Ricky_KK Wrote:  Not getting credit for league wins!

I just won a league game, but I received no points for the win nor did the opponent lose points for losing. Here are 2 screenshots as proof (Attached)

i have experienced this before but i noticed my league points still increased.
(10-03-2012 07:31 AM)Sax_and_Violins Wrote:  I'm a free user. I have only one active game (all others have been won or lost) but it won't let me join any more. The only thing I can think might be the reason is that when I tried to create several games to play with a friend online, the app just crashed every time. Maybe it created the games, which are using up my free slots? I can't see them, though!

I love the game and want to purchase the über pack, but I don't want to commit if my free game slots are going to fill up.

you should try reinstalling the app or logging in and out of your GC account

RE: Bug Report Thread - Sax_and_Violins - 10-03-2012 08:04 AM

I did reinstall. Just now relogged into my Game Center acct... No luck.
Also, my friend checked and they don't see any of the games I invited them to.

RE: Bug Report Thread - TheQwertiest - 10-03-2012 08:12 AM

(10-03-2012 08:04 AM)Sax_and_Violins Wrote:  I did reinstall. Just now relogged into my Game Center acct... No luck.

im sorry i couldnt help with this. i have very little knowledge with these things. lets just wait for someone who might know something about this.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Sax_and_Violins - 10-03-2012 08:18 AM

I appreciate your efforts!

Btw, my friend now says he's not allowed to make any more games, and he has only played three! (One ended, two active)