One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Bug Report Thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bug Report Thread (/showthread.php?tid=160)

RE: Bug Report Thread - Dragoon Pheonix - 08-04-2012 12:19 AM

Running into an issue with a friendly game I joined... I joined, took my first turn, submitted it, and after a bit of waiting, now the game says it's my turn again. However, Under the players, I am listed as "Waiting For More..." When I select the game, it loads briefly, then exits the app. I tried closing the app, and it's already closed. I tried opening the app and exiting, closing it again. That didn't work either. I also tried restarting my phone.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chc4me - 08-04-2012 10:24 PM

Game is crashing regularly. When I tap on a game in 'my turn' list the app closes and takes me back to iPad app page. Playing on iPad with 3gb of available memory. Have played outwitters for 3 weeks, first time this has happened.

RE: Bug Report Thread - wonderpug - 08-04-2012 11:36 PM

Try opening a different match first, play that turn, then try playing the crashy match again. Seems to do the trick for me when I get the problem you're having. Oh, and close the app from the task bar first for good measure.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chc4me - 08-05-2012 02:35 PM

Thanks Wonder Pug. The crashing is very regular, like ever third game I try to open. The annoyance level is shooting through the roof!

RE: Bug Report Thread - ascheer - 08-05-2012 04:26 PM

(08-03-2012 08:26 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 05:09 PM)ascheer Wrote:  Hi,

I started playing outwitters recently but ran into a strange problem. Since 2 days all my games disappeared from the games list. If I start a new game I can play my first round, but afterwards the game does not appear in the games list. The list stays empty. Effectively I am not able to play the game anymore.

When I started playing Outwitters I didn't have this problem. Does anyone else recognise this problem? Is there a fix?

Try closing Outwitters in the multitask bar. That should fix the problem temporarily.

Thanks, that fixed the problem.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chc4me - 08-06-2012 03:10 PM

The game is almost unplayable now. Constantly crashes when trying to open a game on 'my turn'. Have closed every app but still the problem persists. Love everything about Outwitters, even purchased the expansion pack, if only I could play !

RE: Bug Report Thread - wonderpug - 08-06-2012 11:45 PM

Have you tried this sequence?

Open the task bar and close down Outwitters
Launch Outwitters
Open a different match than you did last time and play your turn
Try again to open the match that crashed

RE: Bug Report Thread - SC-FTW - 08-06-2012 11:54 PM

Not sure if bug or skill ranking glitching or whatever, but I've been facing quite a few people who are a lot more skilled than I am in league matches. E.g. Most skilled player in game. WHYYYYY?

RE: Bug Report Thread - wonderpug - 08-07-2012 01:32 AM

Were you doing really well just prior to those matchups? If so, the matchmaking system may be testing to see if you're better off moving up to a higher league.

RE: Bug Report Thread - Chc4me - 08-07-2012 05:52 AM

Tried those points, wonder pug. The game closes EVERY time now. Frustrating!!!! Appears most players in my league have stopped playing, no body is gaining or losing points at the moment.