One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Torbreck - 10-10-2013 06:08 PM

(10-10-2013 03:05 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I do agree with glitch - torbreck, you don't have any chances! Tongue

I know - wining 1 is hard enough. .... But 2. !!!

What about this - since we are changing the conditions anyway why don't we make it best out of three . Start 2 games as per the match ups and if we take 1 each then we play a tie breaker - you choose the final map.

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 10-10-2013 07:01 PM

I have to win only two matches because I come from the winner's bracket, so I don't see why we should change it ^^

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Torbreck - 10-10-2013 09:03 PM

Ok - had to ask Smile

So are we playing 2 games only then ? (Not 4)

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-10-2013 10:48 PM

It's OK, Torbreck. I'm going to make a lot of alternate accounts and invite Mag!c for coaching sessions to distract him. Big Grin

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 10-11-2013 02:29 AM

It's up to gf!sh to decide if we play only the two remaining battles or if we restart all the series ^^

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Gf!sh - 10-11-2013 05:58 AM

I would prefer it if you would restart the series.

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Torbreck - 10-11-2013 07:06 AM

No problem - restart it is. Gf!sh do you want to confirm the new map.

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Gf!sh - 10-12-2013 05:15 AM

I'm just thinking, wouldn't another map be better, since we've played Glitch already in the semifinals?

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 10-12-2013 05:34 AM

Glitch is kinda the best map if we want to play fun and epic battles which are balanced for all teams. Smile If we could choose the race we wanted, reaper, thorn gulley or sweet tooth would be great, but here it's not the case and thus the number of reliable maps falls down.

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Gf!sh - 10-12-2013 05:48 AM

Wouldn't Long Nine work?