One Man Left Studios Community Forums
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy] (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 10-02-2013 11:43 PM

I think thorn gulley isn't cool when it's not AvA, cuz if that's adorable vs another race it's unbalanced and if it's nonA vs nonA the games almost always goes into soldier turtling :/ may not be the best map for a finale where all races are involved Smile

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-03-2013 01:53 AM

(10-02-2013 11:43 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I think thorn gulley isn't cool when it's not AvA, cuz if that's adorable vs another race it's unbalanced and if it's nonA vs nonA the games almost always goes into soldier turtling :/ may not be the best map for a finale where all races are involved Smile

Not true! It's not always boring soldier turtling, SvS becomes bombshell turtling....oh wait

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Thrutchy - 10-03-2013 02:14 AM

Adorable vs. Veggie isn't bad on the map

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - poweewee - 10-04-2013 01:19 AM

Yep I think a case could be made for Veggies vs NonVeggies

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 10-10-2013 03:58 AM

Torbeck and I both agreed that thorn gulley is REALLY not a good map when no one is adorable. Since the score is 1-1 and that our two ongoing (and very boring) matches are without anyone advantaged, we thought about canceling those two and starting again on another map. Mind this rebellion? Big Grin

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Gf!sh - 10-10-2013 04:19 AM

If things are really going nowhere, I could allow those to be played on a different map. However, since no elimination of FTA can be assured, this would require both already completed games to be replayed on that map as well.

I don't have any clue as to what map to play however. Any ideas?

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - joelduque - 10-10-2013 06:10 AM

I like to see SvS on Peekaboo. Smile

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 10-10-2013 06:11 AM

SvS is also very fun on Sweet Tooth, I highly recommend it.

His_Daddy and I have an exciting 340 turn game going on.

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Torbreck - 10-10-2013 08:06 AM

(10-10-2013 04:19 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  If things are really going nowhere, I could allow those to be played on a different map. However, since no elimination of FTA can be assured, this would require both already completed games to be replayed on that map as well.

I don't have any clue as to what map to play however. Any ideas?

If Mag!c agreed then my suggestion would be to play the last 2 on something like Glitch - it always offers interesting matches - particularly considering that the matchups would be F and V. Although both the completed games were with Mag!c as P1 I would be ok if we played the last 2 with each of us as P1 and P2 to eliminate any FTA.

I guess I still have to win both Sad

RE: All-Round All-Stars -- THE FINALE -- Mag!cGuy v ===Torbreck=== - Mag!cGuy - 10-10-2013 03:05 PM

I do agree with glitch - torbreck, you don't have any chances! Tongue